Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1 didn't ship both boxes of my Guts at the same time. i swear this is the last time i ever order direct from them. just gonna go through SS or SecretCompass from now on.
Seeing all this shipping nightmare from p1 direct making me nervous about my order for the legacy set. Didn't know they don't ship both boxes the same time

P1 didn't ship both boxes of my Guts at the same time. i swear this is the last time i ever order direct from them. just gonna go through SS or SecretCompass from now on.
Why on earth wouldn't they ship them together?

Seeing all this shipping nightmare from p1 direct making me nervous about my order for the legacy set. Didn't know they don't ship both boxes the same time
they usually get here fine, but the whole ordeal is just so aggravating. for starters, it takes like 3 weeks for them to actually ship your order after you pay. i'm guessing they just put as many orders on the boat as they can at once.
Why on earth wouldn't they ship them together?
it's hard to make out exactly what happens cause DHL's site is confusing, but either P1 didn't ship them together or DHL decided to not pick them up together. i'm guessing this was on P1's end, cause the box DHL delivered they picked up on Friday and delivered today lol.

I was just an out to say. They seem to price things a bit higher than they should. What sites would you recommend for buying figures at a fairer price then bbts.
things will be cheaper from country of origin, even if it is made in china japanese items will be cheaper from japan just like Hot Wheels cost $1 in US because they control the pricing.

the exporter needs a cut. the importing distributor another cut and finally BBTS and other local shops their final cut. These guys have physical shops and employees so operation cost needs to be taken into account, plus they have to compete with international sellers so their sales are limited, stock supplies are limited too.

just be glad right now we cant place order directly from china factories yes sure price will be great but at the cost of local businesses.

made in china is something like meth or coccaine, everybody gets hooked and eventually loses out.

low cost in china forces majority to shift production there or lose out to competitors, yet everyone knows the harm done when we over rely on them. Trump wanted to move production back to domestic but who wants to lead and end up losing their edge? you can give them tax exemption but still cost of made in usa is still few times more than china and factories can run 24/7 while folks go on strike every tuesday in developed nations.

we already seeing a huge dent in local economy when consumers started buying directly from china, the moment china is allowed to setup a super warehouse locally that would be end game for most local retailers unless you are selling niche items typically branded goods or super bulky items.

Sorry it’s just these 2 pics for now, I gotta run to see Godzilla as it starts in 15 mins but I did want to post these since I’m guessing that’s what people are interested in seeing how it turned out.

Attachments

• IMG_9147.jpeg
    IMG_9147.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9148.jpeg
    IMG_9148.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Crappy pic for now, got home too late from Godzilla and no more light. I'll get some better ones tomorrow. Thankfully the cape is a MASSIVE improvement from the Black Swordsman 1/3.

Attachments

• A2397826-EB5F-4835-971C-FBA526E4FD7F.jpg
    A2397826-EB5F-4835-971C-FBA526E4FD7F.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 0
For modern day P1 it’s great, but compared to when P1 first hit the scene their stuff feels cheaper now. Guts is really light, my SS Doom is much heavier for instance. I think it’s a great piece overall, but overpriced. If Berserk wasn’t one of my favorite series ever I would’ve held off for a sale.

Attachments

• IMG_9159.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9158.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9154.jpeg
  • IMG_9155.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9157.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9153.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
The helmet does close more but the cape gets in the way of it so I just stopped trying lol.

Attachments

• IMG_9163.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9167.jpeg
  • IMG_9166.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9165.jpeg
    IMG_9165.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9164.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9161.jpeg
    IMG_9161.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Figuarts Berserk Armour Guts came in… and went right back in the box after half hour.

Cant’t stand straight up, the pegs for the arms are just straight pegs no ball on the tip. Sword arm cant keep its hand on thr peg while holding the sword….

Do we trust P1 keeping Guts in this pose with the sword held down? There’s a metal 2” peg that sticks out from the handle that goes into the Dragonslayer and another small metal pin that secures it in place where you see that small chain sticking out of the side. I’d like to think P1 thought it though and the sword isn’t too heavy, but I just worry about that pin.

Attachments

• IMG_9172.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Figuarts Berserk Armour Guts came in… and went right back in the box after half hour.

Cant’t stand straight up, the pegs for the arms are just straight pegs no ball on the tip. Sword arm cant keep its hand on thr peg while holding the sword….

I disassembled mine and applied clear ‘matte’ nail polish on all the joints and now it’s pretty tight all round.

Back