Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I skimmed through some pages to look but didn't see much, did anyone find replacements/alternatives for the ThreeZero Berserker wrist joints? I finally got a Limited Edition one from ebay and I managed to break both wrists in less than 12 hours, obviously some user error on my end but the design of them is terrible, TZ said they wouldn’t be able to sell me any sadly, for now I’ve hot glued them on which is serviceable but I’ve lost a degree of poseability
I have a friend that can repair yours, if interested drop me a message.

As for replacements it's kinda hard because the ones that might fit as smaller and skin toned of course so you'll need to paint them black.

I have a friend that can repair yours, if interested drop me a message.

As for replacements it's kinda hard because the ones that might fit as smaller and skin toned of course so you'll need to paint them black.
Yeah seems hard to find one with a long enough post that goes into the arm side as it needs to hold on a piece of the arm armour too, I will do some experimenting on my end and if all else fails i'll drop you a message, cheers mate
Also just one other thing, got in some AG1 batteries today for the leds, is it normal for them to go from bright to pretty dull within literally 5-10 mins? Was hoping for longer. Very happy with the figure though, think its the start of a new rabbit hole, hope to pick up the standard version on the 25th :pray:
IMG_9281.jpg

After starting about a month ago, I'm all caught up on the manga. I know its been sparce since Miura's death but is there a fixed release date for new chapters? Or is it kind of random?

Also, since I have berserk fever right now, I found a berserker armor guts on facebook for close enough to retail so I wont have to deal with the re-release madness on thursday. Should be here by the end of the week, can't wait!!

I have both berserker armor guts figures and it's a pretty well designed figure EXCEPT those awful wrist pegs. When the original was released I got him and not 20 minutes went by after taking him out of the box, i broke one of the pegs. I filled out that warranty form and contacted them about it Had to take photos and all that ********. They sent me two replacement pegs HOW KIND. Then i got the limited edition one from sideshow, when he finally released i broke one of his pegs too. Got another two replacements from threezero again. So for anyone who manages to pick up this new reissue they're doing, when you mess with his wrist just be extra extra careful and slow when rotating it. That's how it likes to snap.

I have both berserker armor guts figures and it's a pretty well designed figure EXCEPT those awful wrist pegs. When the original was released I got him and not 20 minutes went by after taking him out of the box, i broke one of the pegs. I filled out that warranty form and contacted them about it Had to take photos and all that ********. They sent me two replacement pegs HOW KIND. Then i got the limited edition one from sideshow, when he finally released i broke one of his pegs too. Got another two replacements from threezero again. So for anyone who manages to pick up this new reissue they're doing, when you mess with his wrist just be extra extra careful and slow when rotating it. That's how it likes to snap.
I think the spring under the last piece of arm armour is the culprit, that and the connection between the post and the ball joint is like legit 2mm of plastic, so if you move it in a way it doesn’t like the spring just exacerbates the issues and forces the break

After starting about a month ago, I'm all caught up on the manga. I know its been sparce since Miura's death but is there a fixed release date for new chapters? Or is it kind of random?

Also, since I have berserk fever right now, I found a berserker armor guts on facebook for close enough to retail so I wont have to deal with the re-release madness on thursday. Should be here by the end of the week, can't wait!!
Welcome, fellow struggler.
sit-here-homer.gif

As for releases, it's currently on break but they're supposed to drop another chapter sometime before the end of September (Japanese readers have said) in order to reach the number of chapters for volume 42.

Their release schedule was 2 chapters on the same day, then a new chapter on a bi-weekly release. They've had a job opening to hire more artists to work on Berserk, the last chapter was released in May 2023 and it's been on break since then.

I follow @MangaMoguraRE on Twitter, they share news about pretty much every single manga.

I think the spring under the last piece of arm armour is the culprit, that and the connection between the post and the ball joint is like legit 2mm of plastic, so if you move it in a way it doesn’t like the spring just exacerbates the issues and forces the break
Interesting to keep in mind. ✍️

Yeah, that damn dirty spring.

I and a friend managed to get it and we're both based in UK.

We've had it in the cart since 02:02 and only now just completed checkout because we were waiting for the price to update.

When trying to access the Berserker armour page, doesn’t happen with any other page. Guess they don’t want anyone from the UK to try and get it.

View attachment 658459

Back