Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi can anyone show me an image of what the head peg look like i just need to know it any headsculpt would fit on it

Ah ok cool, the temp solution I'm doing for now is just using the thick foam that came with the figure. It seems to do the job pretty nicely!View attachment 657531
Ah, so it didn't come hollow you just removed it? Or am I misunderstanding? 😅 It's been a while since I've gotten my Berserker Armors so I don't remember if they contained some kind of foam in the packaging.

Nice picture and collection as well!

Ah, so it didn't come hollow you just removed it? Or am I misunderstanding? 😅 It's been a while since I've gotten my Berserker Armors so I don't remember if they contained some kind of foam in the packaging.

Nice picture and collection as well!
The heads I got had no foam. I just reused the foam that came with the figure lol. It's thick enough to grab onto the peg.

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't home. Hope this photo helps.

IMG_20230821_200152.jpg

Hey I skimmed through some pages to look but didn't see much, did anyone find replacements/alternatives for the ThreeZero Berserker wrist joints? I finally got a Limited Edition one from ebay and I managed to break both wrists in less than 12 hours, obviously some user error on my end but the design of them is terrible, TZ said they wouldn’t be able to sell me any sadly, for now I’ve hot glued them on which is serviceable but I’ve lost a degree of poseability

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone had luck unless it happened just after they shipping and used the warranty form.

Does anyone have photos of the wrists? Wouldn’t mind having a think of how to fix them.

Hey I skimmed through some pages to look but didn't see much, did anyone find replacements/alternatives for the ThreeZero Berserker wrist joints? I finally got a Limited Edition one from ebay and I managed to break both wrists in less than 12 hours, obviously some user error on my end but the design of them is terrible, TZ said they wouldn’t be able to sell me any sadly, for now I’ve hot glued them on which is serviceable but I’ve lost a degree of poseability
Have you tried normal wrists pegs ? Or hoy toys pegs?

I don’t think anyone had luck unless it happened just after they shipping and used the warranty form.

Does anyone have photos of the wrists? Wouldn’t mind having a think of how to fix them.
The image on the top is it broken, bottom is the closest likeness I could find, same general construction but the hand side is bulbed where as the original is just straight, could work as a replacement

ABDE26EA-0799-46DF-AF0E-9FB9929175FA.jpeg027CE9C3-011F-47C8-8584-0DF55D816A96.jpeg

Have you tried normal wrists pegs ? Or hoy toys pegs?
I haven’t tried anything yet, this is my first figure so I don’t have much experience, I’ll look into the hot toy pegs cheers, from what I saw online the breakage seemed like a semi regular occurrence so I wasn’t sure if there was an exact go to replacement found yet

I haven’t tried anything yet, this is my first figure so I don’t have much experience, I’ll look into the hot toy pegs cheers, from what I saw online the breakage seemed like a semi regular occurrence so I wasn’t sure if there was an exact go to replacement found yet
I have seen bodies with that type of peg but they are not very common

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/27595490...69wr6tb0//TB5oR8qoM7Q2vg==|tkp:Bk9SR9b33rTDYg
you can try this ones you just have to repaint them or try the hot toys pegs

Back