Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if they're reissuing these now and getting them out this year because next year there'll be a new Guts of some kind and they'll wanna announce him sooner or later. Or whether they'll do a bunch of other characters first and then come back to Guts, and were just worried that less people would buy those if they couldn't get any Guts. I desperately wanted them to reissue them, but then I hesitated on the black swordsman one given it's an older sculpt and cos some people have QC issues with the body etc, I also sorta thought they'd end up reissuing this one too - but this one isn't quite what I most want either since it isn't the deluxe. And now that I'm looking at that (3x as expensive hah) Prime 1 piece, and considering I feel more and more confident that Threezero will also do another new Guts... I'm not sure what to pull the trigger on honestly

I want to share a customer project I discovered on Instagram.
For more details, you can message @mrjagzz

1692366044758.png

1692366052101.png
1692366057490.png

1692366066560.png
1692366074997.png

1692366083895.png

1692366089781.png

Decided this week I was going to skip the artisan anakin shenanigans and use that money to buy a berserk armor guts
Thought I made the correct decision for about 5 seconds when I read they were reissuing it today but limited to 200 pieces is insane. I'm gonna try but not holding my breath

Aside From the 3zeros crazy preorders and @Bornz0r that doggyGuts looks fantastic .

I got these two recast From Ebay, my question Is , the headsculpts are From the límited edition??

Attachments

• IMG_20230819_123359.jpg
    IMG_20230819_123359.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230819_123154.jpg
    IMG_20230819_123154.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 0
Aside From the 3zeros crazy preorders and @Bornz0r that doggyGuts looks fantastic .

I got these two recast From Ebay, my question Is , the headsculpts are From the límited edition??
These seem like recasts of some ones sculpts called @lyactionfigurecustom

@Bornz0r will have more info

The limited edition only had one bare headsculpt of guts which is the picture attached

Attachments

• IMG_2254.jpeg
    IMG_2254.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0

@Venzarr is right that these are indeed recasts but they weren't sculpted by LYactionfigurecustom, although LYactionfigurecustom has painted them in the past from what I recall (he accepts paint commissions).

The 1st head is ripped from this STL I believe.

1692471426525.png

The 2nd head was from a small run that a sculptor did on Instagram, someone must have made a recast of it.

@Venzarr is right that these are indeed recasts but they weren't sculpted by LYactionfigurecustom, although LYactionfigurecustom has painted them in the past from what I recall (he accepts paint commissions).

The 1st head is ripped from this STL I believe.

View attachment 657279

The 2nd head was from a small run that a sculptor did on Instagram, someone must have made a recast of it.
Didn't know there was a STL like that

Well I'm gonna start looking for painter's since I don't think I'll get the limited edition any time soon

that first head sculpt is from the Nom Nom studio 3D printing files as I have printed and painted up that statue myself, attached a few pics. I went with 1:5 scale on mine but .stl files can be scaled to any size.

Attachments

• DSC00022.JPG
    DSC00022.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC00075.JPG
    DSC00075.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Anyone know if there's a neck adapter I could get for the LY Action Customs Guts sculpt?

Attachments

• IMG-8807.jpg
    IMG-8807.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-8808.jpg
    IMG-8808.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Anyone know if there's a neck adapter I could get for the LY Action Customs Guts sculpt?
Mine came with foam inside but I'm guessing people were complaining about how he's being filling that gap (it used to be plastic tubes).

What you can do is use blu tack or get a neck connector from eBay and trim it to the length that sits nicely.

What you can do is use blu tack or get a neck connector from eBay and trim it to the length that sits nicely.
Not to challenge the ideas of the 1/6 Berserker god Bornz0r himself, but I think more recently people have actually been recommending gorilla mounting putty over blu tac for any long term solutions due to the latter’s tendency to leave behind some oily residue that can be tricky to clean out of small joints. Just thought I should throw it out there.

Not to challenge the ideas of the 1/6 Berserker god Bornz0r himself, but I think more recently people have actually been recommending gorilla mounting putty over blu tac for any long term solutions due to the latter’s tendency to leave behind some oily residue that can be tricky to clean out of small joints. Just thought I should throw it out there.
LOL that intro of your sentence! 😂 But interesting about Gorrila mounting putty, I wonder if this is accessible to us here, I'll be making a note of this✍️...

@muramasa007 A friend did this:

"I used the ring conector, glued to the base of the head, fill the hollow inside the sculpt with foam and tack on the ball joint"

Back