Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the prime1 piece on order I like it but I know people will make custom heads for it .

I want a Guts collectible so bad. None of the ones currently on offer do a whole lot for me. I really hope this F4F statue is the one for me.

Slan and Conrad arrived today. Need to put her cape on at some point [emoji12]

9066b31c0bed27294f5352e8fc049521.jpg

0afb0679c3c7261aa60fa4a238eafc06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F4f is nice but there paint apps are along the lines of hcg just plain we'll see.

I'm a big fan of F4F's sculpts most of the time, but for human characters I agree that the paint isn't always that great compared to some other companies like HT, Prime 1, etc. I'll still get Guts if the sculpt is as good as it looks. Best angry head by far.

Slan and Conrad arrived today. Need to put her cape on at some point [emoji12]

9066b31c0bed27294f5352e8fc049521.jpg

Heretic! Reported for not posing Slan twerking in front of Guts. :lecture

Mine just shipped and should be here soon. Some are commenting that she's too tall but seems accurate going by the height chart.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still don't have Casca in my collection... kind of wish I took the bite when I had the chance but her price hasn't shot up as bad as Guts and Griffith has. Is she a decent figma at least?

Heretic! Reported for not posing Slan twerking in front of Guts. :lecture

Mine just shipped and should be here soon. Some are commenting that she's too tall but seems accurate going by the height chart.

I still don't have Casca in my collection... kind of wish I took the bite when I had the chance but her price hasn't shot up as bad as Guts and Griffith has. Is she a decent figma at least?

I'll have to pose her like that at some point [emoji23]. I have her knees bent slightly so she's actually a little taller. These are the only figmas I have so I'm not sure what's the quality is like on their other figures but I would say cascas nice. I definitely recommend her.

Oh I had thought he made it. Pretty good but the hair is too poofy. Still at least it's got more intensity than the TZ.

I don't usually like fan illustrations but I really dig this one. This is exactly how I envision what they looked like as humans.

God Hand human.jpg

Back