BD IM MK 3 Lifesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm figuring the same price or maybe $50 cheaper for the BD (considering SS lowered the price for the damaged ones to begin with).

For the record, one more time: Let's get some last minute predictions on ES and price.

I'll go first. I have NO IDEA. :lol I'm still a little shocked that this is even being produced. (It makes sense, but still I'm surprised.)

Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product.

Limit 2 per customer...

Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product.

Limit 2 per customer...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

as if these will be in that kinda demand. :rotfl

Also funny...

The bust is cast in high-quality fiberglass and features LED light-up glowing eyes, which can be powered by the supplied power cord and wall plug (U.S. only), or it can be battery operated (batteries not included)

PASS. Its disappointing that only the face is mainly Battle Damaged considering the frame of the film its most likely depicting, they should have added the bullet holes in the top portion of the chest. That's not why I'm passing though, I'm passing because its IN STOCK and its right outside of SDCC. Its a dumb move to pass on this "variant" so close to Comic-Con as an In Stock item.

OMG...it looks horrible!!...now it REALLY looks like a 5 year old painted that thing....and $700???????? are these guys on drugs???

I bet almost NO ONE will order these...they shot themselves in the foot now TWICE. With the money they spent making them look worse why didnt they just hire someone to do a nice polish on these things and resold them at a lesser price. They would have flown out the door no problem...all this has done is guaranteed their permanent place on SS shelves.

Chris

OMG...it looks horrible!!...now it REALLY looks like a 5 year old painted that thing....and $700???????? are these guys on drugs???

I bet almost NO ONE will order these...they shot themselves in the foot now TWICE. With the money they spent making them look worse why didnt they just hire someone to do a nice polish on these things and resold them at a lesser price. They would have flown out the door no problem...all this has done is guaranteed their permanent place on SS shelves.

Chris

The only problem is that if SS sold the new polished "repaired" versions for LESS than everyone who ordered the original 1:1 would be PISSED!!!

But I agree and think that SS should have just repaired the damaged ones and resold them...... This direction they took just seems like the cheap, easy and desperate way out of a chaotic situation....

This has just made it easier for me to focus on and consider CM over SS in the future. SS is becoming more of a toy manufacture rather than a company that specializes in high end "collectibles". Their is nothing rare, exclusive or interesting about this thing AT ALL. SS took what could have been one of their best pieces ever produced and s^^^ all over it. I will never get over the fact that they managed to botch a simple two tone paint job:confused:...howwwwww???
How can they produce and paint such intricate pieces from their Dinosauria line...and then completely dropp the ball on a RED AND GOLD paint scheme :confused:....howwwww???.....then try to cover it up by slapping the collector in the face with this half assed attempt at a BD bust??...give me a break SS.
This will follow them till the end of time...

Chris

Back