• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BBKill Skyfall Sculpts (v2) + Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.E

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a few rare sculpts possibly up for sale, but only if the offer is right. Otherwise, don't waste my time or yours.

First up, two BBKill V2 Skyfall Daniel Craig sculpts, both painted by Chris Caraveo (Kuato on the boards). One of the sculpts has the 5 o'clock shadow that Craig wore in the first half of the movie. The other is clean shaven.

kuato78.jpgkuato81.jpgkuato80.jpg

Also available is BBKill's Blade Runner Rick Deckard sculpt (from the first run) painted by Steven Giunta.

GEDC0558.JPG

Again, serious offers only.

Hey bud, can you pm me some more pics of the clean version sculpt? Can't message you for some reason

Craig sculpts are now being used on completed figures. Deckard is still available if the right offer comes along.

They are now being used on completed figures. You would have to make the right offer (an offer I couldn't refuse) as these are incredibly sought after and rare sculpts , not to mention they're painted by a master.

Back