• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Connery, 28 Nov calling payment #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just heard from Chu that there's a head available for me! Thought I may have missed out but I'm stoked that I'll be getting one too.
Congratulations on snagging one! I don't think that we'll see another Connery sculpt of this quality for quite some time.

Sorry for late reply, but a lot to do.

I received my Connery heads on last Tuesday in perfect condition and i'm really happy about this awesome head sculpts. Thanks again that you have taken me on your customers list.

Is there any chance that you might also sculpt an Auric Goldfinger/Gerd Frobe head some day?

Thanks and best regards from Hamburg

I would love to see a Goldfinger sculpt as well! Of course, all of Goldfinger's outfits were so unique that you would need to get a tailor involved to do them justice.

Painted up my Connery today. Smooth as usual from BBKill. Looks great!

Connery1.jpg

Connery2.jpg

Connery3.jpg

Here's a quick pic of my brother's paint-up of Bbkill's beautiful sculpt. (please excuse the lousy cell phone pic)

bbkill Sean Connery (painted by Ben Knight).jpg

bbkill Sean Connery vs Hero Head & Sideshow.jpg

I'm gonna take some better pictures tomorrow.

Back