Battle of the Boards 2009!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabberjawa

Baggins, James Baggins
Reaction score

See how your favorite collectibles forum (Sideshow Freaks!?) stacks up against the others!

Stats include: Total posts | Members | Average | Growth

(if anyone is a member of Rebelscum and knows their stats, please drop me a line. their stats are not visible to guests, as least far as I can tell)

Last edited:
The average # of posts per member is a really interesting stat. The fact that Rebelscum, which I'm sure has the highest membership by far, still maintains such a high per-capita post average is pretty staggering.

Being a student of statistics, however, I wonder what role outliers play in those numbers.

Wouldn't you have to figure in how many years each board has existed?

I assume you are asking about "Growth"

That is figured comparing the stats from the last "BTOB" two years ago.

To put it plainly, it's "Growth in the last 2 years", however that's a bit long to put in the table.

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly happens in this thread? That is, if it's a serious one. How is a winner declared?

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly happens in this thread? That is, if it's a serious one. How is a winner declared?

Nothing happens, it's just for fun. The forums do not actually knife fight.

And if we do, I'm not going up against Rebelscum :D

:banana..............
sumo-internet-fight.gif

I just had to trim the database to try and get us to run faster, we'd probably be up around 2 mil. posts if I hadn't.

Nothing happens, it's just for fun. The forums do not actually knife fight.

And if we do, I'm not going up against Rebelscum :D

Oh. Some of you were talking metrics, I thought some math geek was actually going to tally up who kicks the most ass. My bad.

I just had to trim the database to try and get us to run faster, we'd probably be up around 2 mil. posts if I hadn't.

It's badass statements like this that prove that Dave is quite possibly the most gangsta admin around :lecture

Back