Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U saw 'The Town'?
U saw 'Argo'?

I'm guessing not.

Haters gonna hate.... and look stupid doing it. :slap

Daredevil (specifically) was terrible and his only previous experience at playing a costumed superhero I believe.
New Netflix show is 1000% better.

Let's hope his performance as Batman is better. Imagine the outcry if it's a DD repeat.

Daredevil (specifically) was terrible and his only previous experience at playing a costumed superhero I believe.

Let's hope his performance as Batman is better. Imagine the outcry if it's a DD repeat.

The man can act when given a descent script. That will be the difference between a bad movie and a good one. He actors they have are great, by if the script sucks then we all cry.

I don't think Bale understood the character of Batman. He thought Batman would scare people by growling and yelling at them. Batman is scary because he's a mysterious figure with weapons dressed as a bat: the less he says the more terrifying he is. When he minimizes his human characteristics it gives the illusion that he is something greater.

I don't think Bale understood the character of Batman. He thought Batman would scare people by growling and yelling at them. Batman is scary because he's a mysterious figure with weapons dressed as a bat: the less he says the more terrifying he is. When he minimizes his human characteristics it gives the illusion that he is something greater.

Yah, that growling voice was a bit ridiculous for me. I liked the first two movies, never saw Bane. Was turned off at that point. It lacked everything Burton's movies had which is why I still like Keaton more. Plus I like Keaton more as an actor. Bale in "Empire of the Sun" plays almost the same character and that came out in '87.

Wha? You don wanna Bryce Wayne that tawks like he's straight outta Boston goin out ta da yawd ta stawt da cah so we can go to da pawk and hit da bawl wicked hawd?

Totally don't understand what u just wrote hahahahaha

U saw 'The Town'?
U saw 'Argo'?

I'm guessing not.

Haters gonna hate.... and look stupid doing it. :slap

I actually didn't see those. I put dvd on Argo for 15 minute and turned it off. Didn't realize. It was a good movie

I was looking (admiring) these photos again and I still find these shots interesting... The body is in the same position but the head is tuned very different from one pic o the next. I mean I guess the head could be placed on wrong.. Hope the one on the left is the fitted on correctly.

3001312-product-feature-990x600.jpg

The writing was the problem with the Daredevil movie

Please watch the director's cut version of the film. It actually makes it quite good. While the cringeworthy see-saw scene still exists, and of course some of the dialogue, the rest of the movie is a lot better and makes more sense. I actually liked the way he played Daredevil himself and I'm not really an Affleck fan at all.

Please watch the director's cut version of the film. It actually makes it quite good. While the cringeworthy see-saw scene still exists, and of course some of the dialogue, the rest of the movie is a lot better and makes more sense. I actually liked the way he played Daredevil himself and I'm not really an Affleck fan at all.

That's a hard sell after watching the Netflix series, but I'll check it out if I get a minute. :duff

I was looking (admiring) these photos again and I still find these shots interesting... The body is in the same position but the head is tuned very different from one pic o the next. I mean I guess the head could be placed on wrong.. Hope the one on the left is the fitted on correctly.

View attachment 179202

One of them isn't seated properly. I think it is the one on the right.

Back