Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 bucks says its the torso with bat emblem

No, it's the full figure in shadow so almost all you see is the symbol.

Overall impressions - I'm very impressed. The cape itself is a beauteous thing, faux leather on the outside, and drapes wonderfully with many display options. I hate how Sideshow has recently insisted that we must want 4 foot tall 1/4 scale items, but the raised display really works for this guy.

Couple of things to look out for - the bats that hang under the stairs are packed separately - they're magnetic and attach easily. When I pulled my base out part of the grappling gun was stuck to it. It could easily have been lost. Nothing was broken but I had to put the grappling gun back together.

In fact the whole packaging was a bit wonky on mine. Although it was sealed with the QC sticker, the styrofoam didn't come together completely and was difficult to remove from the box.

Dammit! fedex came by but I wasn't home :gah:
I asked them to hold it at the depot .. I will post pics ASAP. Any picture requests? I will put up pictures of the box as well.

Dammit! fedex came by but I wasn't home :gah:
I asked them to hold it at the depot .. I will post pics ASAP. Any picture requests? I will put up pictures of the box as well.

Maybe I missed it but I don't think there's been any pics from a rear angle yet. Just curious how the cape looks back there. Maybe some close ups of the base and the hanging bats? And yes, the box would be cool to see please. :)

Got a call from the FedEx depot .. they said I can come by at 6 pm to pick it up. I should have pictures up by 7:30 MST. Hold on to yo butts!

Back