Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've lost my patience with Sideshow. I pre-ordered on day one, they've had hundreds of my dollars for months now and they delayed my order until February 5th. Well, it's now the 7th and they still haven't charged me for the balance due or updated my order. I'm happy for everyone that has received theirs (the pics look great, guys!), but it's total BS that new orders placed only a few weeks ago have been fulfilled and shipped before orders placed over a year ago. Anyone else with a Feb. 5th date had their orders updated or have been charged?

I've lost my patience with Sideshow. I pre-ordered on day one, they've had hundreds of my dollars for months now and they delayed my order until February 5th. Well, it's now the 7th and they still haven't charged me for the balance due or updated my order. I'm happy for everyone that has received theirs (the pics look great, guys!), but it's total BS that new orders placed only a few weeks ago have been fulfilled and shipped before orders placed over a year ago. Anyone else with a Feb. 5th date had their orders updated or have been charged?

Last flex Feb 5th, my last payment was processed and I am tracking my order as we speak, should arrive next week. Really sorry to hear about your situation.

Last flex Feb 5th, my last payment was processed and I am tracking my order as we speak, should arrive next week. Really sorry to hear about your situation.

Hey, thanks for the response, showboat. Congrats! I'm jealous. Yeah, I don't know what's going on over there at Sideshow. The older I get, the more I'm realizing how bad a lot of people are at their jobs...

Hey, thanks for the response, showboat. Congrats! I'm jealous. Yeah, I don't know what's going on over there at Sideshow. The older I get, the more I'm realizing how bad a lot of people are at their jobs...

At the end of the day Sideshow will deliver and who knows maybe your the lucky statue number 89 recipient.

Doesn't look good at all, agree. Just want to try it out since in the movie his cowl was never able to turn like the PF.

I thought it could turn, just that it was hard. I remember seeing a pic of him doing it somewhere.

Yup, Sallah proved it over a year ago:

attachment.php

that pic is funny...looks like his head is turning a bit but the cowl is not. as for you day 1 flexers who are getting shafted, I feel for ya. I actually POed this a few weeks ago and literally got it like a week and a half later. I don't know how they justify that but I'm also getting shafted on the CW and WW statues so I feel ur pain. Trust me, besides this PF, every priority has gone to flexers. The fact that SSC can't figure out a way to ship in the order an item was POed is fairly pathetic. I hope you get your keaton soon cuz he's epic!

That's what Sideshow pulled off so well IMO. The head is turned, but it's so difficult to do so in the mask that the mask then shifts a bit on the face.

And hang in there everyone, we'll all get ours soon enough and the wait will be worth it! :lecture

just trying different things out....

You might be onto something there, nice idea. Maybe try popping the head into the cowl more with it tilted down. The chin shouldn't be jutting out of the mouth hole like that, sorta makes him look fat headed. Pop it in and it might look 10x better.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back