Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I put money aside for the NRD thinking it might PO this week. I should probably still save it just in case.

I'm wondering what the ES will be, since it's a pretty popular character.

I am super excited for this. Whilst I didn't see Burton's Batman movies at the cinema, Michael Keaton was my Batman growing up. I was old enough to see Batman Forever onwards at the cinema, but the less said about that, the better.

And as one of the few people who thinks it's ok to actually like both Keaton and Bale as Batman (crazy huh?), I will be getting this as soon as possible. Keaton has the slight edge over Bale due to nostalgia.

I am super excited for this. Whilst I didn't see Burton's Batman movies at the cinema, Michael Keaton was my Batman growing up. I was old enough to see Batman Forever onwards at the cinema, but the less said about that, the better.

And as one of the few people who thinks it's ok to actually like both Keaton and Bale as Batman (crazy huh?), I will be getting this as soon as possible. Keaton has the slight edge over Bale due to nostalgia.

Echoing all of this. I remember seeing Batman in the theaters and Keaton will always be my favorite. Definitely getting this statue.

Back