Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Bats! He looks pretty damn good. I did have some very mild abrasions on the base under the cavelike portion. It's on the top of the circular base portion. The paint isn't scratched off but it looks like someone almost wiped it with an abrasive material. Nothing too serious but I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue?

I got my Bats! He looks pretty damn good. I did have some very mild abrasions on the base under the cavelike portion. It's on the top of the circular base portion. The paint isn't scratched off but it looks like someone almost wiped it with an abrasive material. Nothing too serious but I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue?

Not for sure, but if you got any time send some pictures in. I would love to see how he turned out for you. Also what number did you get?

Hell yeah this statue is a personal grail in my collection and definitely reminds me of those good childhood memories I had of the 1989 movie. Michael Keaton's Batman was the first movie Batman I ever knew as a kid and always will be the real Batman to me.

Happy to report that there are no problems whatsoever with this statue. The cape is made of heavy pleather material, the velcro across his neckline is pretty darn genius in engineering and the presence of the statue definitely stands on its own. Eyes decals are straight on. I can't wait to put it into a dark cabinet with a low light hanging over him to create some nice shadows in the display. 10/10!

6RliRB.jpg

jvg8hp.jpg

pyPjLW.jpg

LYBeCT.jpg

WUl1my.jpg

fVF0H1.jpg

nefg2F.jpg

30IS0o.jpg

Hell yeah this statue is a personal grail in my collection and definitely reminds me of those good childhood memories I had of the 1989 movie. Michael Keaton's Batman was the first movie Batman I ever knew as a kid and always will be the real Batman to me.

Happy to report that there are no problems whatsoever with this statue. The cape is made of heavy pleather material, the velcro across his neckline is pretty darn genius in engineering and the presence of the statue definitely stands on its own. Eyes decals are straight on. I can't wait to put it into a dark cabinet with a low light hanging over him to create some nice shadows in the display. 10/10!

6RliRB.jpg

jvg8hp.jpg

pyPjLW.jpg

LYBeCT.jpg

WUl1my.jpg

fVF0H1.jpg

nefg2F.jpg

30IS0o.jpg

:thud:

Weird I know. Mine is 952 so would be interested if it is the later statues that have this or, again,is it universal? Definitely want all the collectors on this form who have received this to chime in. It's a tough call whether to nitpick this one as it's not too noticeable in regular light and different angles but at a 400.00 price tag eyes should be straight on any figure, IMO. Let's see what the community says.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

I consider myself very picky....I don't think this is really an issue.

I don't see a problem with the eyes, it's the eye openings in the mask. The eye hole is a little lower on his left eye than the right eye. So it appears like a little more of the right eye is exposed.....both eyes underneath the mask presumably are the same size. I certainly do not see a lazy eye issue.

I assume mine will have the same "issue". Not worried about it.

Congrats and nice pics Action! Looks really good. I hate to say it but seeing him with WW makes her look a little silly. Don't know why but somehow she doesn't seem as intense haha.

Anyway, completely jealous. I got both on order and don't have a single one yet. Come on Friday

A little dissapointed that the suit is not made of rubber-like material. When Keaton is not, Pinhead would also not be (upper body that is). Would gladly have paid 30-40 dollars more for that.
Anyway, 5th Feb is my last flex. This should rule my collection!

It is my understanding that there is no suit covering this, this is a fully polystone statue with a sculpted suit. :dunno

And while it may not be made of a rubber material it certainly looks like it to me.

Hmm interesting going by other pics I have seen I thought they didn't use eye decals because so many were googly eyed. Glad this is not the case for you. ;) BTW great pics the statue looks amazing! :horror

I consider myself very picky....I don't think this is really an issue.

I don't see a problem with the eyes, it's the eye openings in the mask. The eye hole is a little lower on his left eye than the right eye. So it appears like a little more of the right eye is exposed.....both eyes underneath the mask presumably are the same size. I certainly do not see a lazy eye issue.

I assume mine will have the same "issue". Not worried about it.

I think Michael Crawford, in his review of this PF, well-explained the mask and face being off-center/asymmetrical:

"I also like how the face isn't quite perfectly centered in the cowl. It wouldn't be, since the cowl is supposed to be a very stiff material. As he moved his head within, the cowl didn't quite move as evenly. This gives it a very realistic feel, and shows some nice up front design work."

I think Michael Crawford, in his review of this PF, well-explained the mask and face being off-center/asymmetrical:

"I also like how the face isn't quite perfectly centered in the cowl. It wouldn't be, since the cowl is supposed to be a very stiff material. As he moved his head within, the cowl didn't quite move as evenly. This gives it a very realistic feel, and shows some nice up front design work."

Nice! Have a link to his review?

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

That looks fantastic, ActionJackson! I won't be getting mine until Tuesday:impatient: I hope a George Clooney Batman PF is next:ohbfrank::stick

Ok, here are my really crappy iphone pics. He is really awesome outside of the scratches on the base which are extremely minor! I hope to take better ones when I take him home at some point. Number 140:

photo%203%20(2).JPG

photo%201%20(4).JPG

photo%202%20(3).JPG

photo%204%20(1).JPG

photo%204%20(5).JPG

photo%201%20(5).JPG

Ok, here are my really crappy iphone pics. He is really awesome outside of the scratches on the base which are extremely minor! I hope to take better ones when I take him home at some point. Number 140:

Congrats! If my funds weren't tied up with future pre-orders, I probably would have jumped on the EX when he was still available. I'm guessing that the desk with all the goodies is yours Sarakawa? :lol

wonderfultoys_zpsihkgph0u.gif

Back