Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, for those wondering if he will fit in a Detolf: yes, but awkwardly. This is due to the size of the stairs on the base, he will fit only if turned as shown in the photos below. In one of the best positions his body faces you but his face is looking to the side.
d3f04ea11949af8a069c17444b57828e.jpg

b535655ec0ef10d6f052b16b944ec385.jpg

I think he looks okay in both but displayed in a Detolf is certainly limited to those poses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, for those wondering if he will fit in a Detolf: yes, but awkwardly. This is due to the size of the stairs on the base, he will fit only if turned as shown in the photos below. In one of the best positions his body faces you but his face is looking to the side.

b535655ec0ef10d6f052b16b944ec385.jpg

I think he looks okay in both but displayed in a Detolf is certainly limited to those poses.

I would only put him on top or the bottom of a detolf.

I dont have detolf, but Im planning to display mine with the this angle :)

Good call! Although I've put heavier statues this way with no problems and for longer period it does make me nervous. In some cases I've actually used the extra pane of glass from another Detolf to reinforce it with heaviers busts or statues and that seems to work better.

I dont have detolf, but Im planning to display mine with the this angle :)

Yeah, that angle for the Detolf was the best and it was as far forward as I could get him without the glass hitting the staircase. It will look good!

Anyone that ordered in the past couple of weeks receive a shipping notice or estimate?

I ordered about two weeks ago and have not received anything. Also ordered the Green Poison Ivy and I have not received any notice on it yet either?

I haven't heard crap about Batman, Catwoman, or StarLord...I am beginning to think I'm not signed up for email notifications or something.

Anyone that ordered in the past couple of weeks receive a shipping notice or estimate?

I ordered about two weeks ago and have not received anything. Also ordered the Green Poison Ivy and I have not received any notice on it yet either?

I haven't heard crap about Batman, Catwoman, or StarLord...I am beginning to think I'm not signed up for email notifications or something.

There is a port strike going on in California causing tons of shipping delays from Sideshow. New orders might take a couple months to ship out. I'd contact Sideshow to see where you are in the shipping queue.

I haven't been SSC's biggest fan and have often criticized them for poor Q/C, misleading pictures, etc. But I have to say that this Batman PF is probably the best example of what SSC can do when they just cross every T's and dot every I's. It's incredible and has a presence that literally towers over all my other collectibles.

Just got my "shipping soon" notice. Should be shipping around Jan. 27th (hopefully). :yess:

I can't believe I ordered this over the weekend and it's going to ship in a week. I haven't gotten my CW or my WW yet:slap I guess they just had all the EXs in the warehouse. :hi5:

Back