Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

Whaaaaa? This is gonna be a must buy bro! I guess some Australian magazine gave it a 10/10 and called it one of the best games ever made.
It's also being reported/rumored that Game Informer and IGN will also be giving it 10/10.

1/6 Arkham Batman is a MUST OWN !!!!!! Can't wait for that. Nightwing and Robin will also be Must Owns !!!! Can't wait until that. I've hold off on getting the Keaton and Bale Batmans waiting for a better one, and the Arkham will be MY batman.

Nightwing ? Hell yeah !! Can't wait to get my hands on this. I'd love to see a figure from this game too.

It's also being reported/rumored that Game Informer and IGN will also be giving it 10/10.

I don't know, 10/10, kinda sounds like they didn't like certain things about it, hopefully it won't be a disappoinment, I really was expecting (and hoping) for a 20/10 rating and for pestilence to be erradicted. :lol

:nana:

IGN hasn't given a 10/10 since GTA IV, and before that it was like 9 years before they gave a game 10/10, that's some rare stuff. Especially since it's nothing like Call Of Duty. :lol
I don't know, 10/10, kinda sounds like they didn't like certain things about it, hopefully it won't be a disappoinment, I really was expecting (and hoping) for a 20/10 rating and for pestilence to be erradicted. :lol

:nana:

:lol:rotfl:lol

Skins for most games would not be worth it, but this is BATMAN.

Playing as your favourite Batman's is a dream in a game of this quality.

So i'm gonna be buying nearly all of them, or atleast my favourites.

1/6 Arkham Batman is a MUST OWN !!!!!! Can't wait for that. Nightwing and Robin will also be Must Owns !!!! Can't wait until that. I've hold off on getting the Keaton and Bale Batmans waiting for a better one, and the Arkham will be MY batman.

I wouldn't expect anything more than Batman and perhaps the Joker. Remeber, SS has a DC license and they have the entire universe to play with. I don't think they will focus on Arkham figures for most characters. I'd expect iconic looks for most characters and maybe specific variations on HUGE characters like Batman and Superman. So don't expect a full Arkham line.

I wouldn't expect anything more than Batman and perhaps the Joker. Remeber, SS has a DC license and they have the entire universe to play with. I don't think they will focus on Arkham figures for most characters. I'd expect iconic looks for most characters and maybe specific variations on HUGE characters like Batman and Superman. So don't expect a full Arkham line.

Yeah, that's what i was getting at before, I'll be happy with a 1/6 Batman, but anything else from Arkham would be icing on the cake so to speak. :)

I did not know that. Then again, I've never played MGS.

You're missing out. If you have a PS3 I strongly recommend you pick up MGS4.

I don't have a PS3, I've been thinking about getting one, so I can play Uncharted! I just have a problem with the controllers.

They gave MGS4 a 10/10 as well, which came out after GTAIV.

While MGS4 is a great game I really felt that it deserved an 8/10.

I don't have a PS3, I've been thinking about getting one, so I can play Uncharted! I just have a problem with the controllers.

There are ways around this, don't let the controller be the reason you miss out on any PS3 goodness.

https://gear.ign.com/articles/955/955499p1.html

I'd say if you're gonna get a PS3 definitely pick up MGS4 and even the older one's in the HD collection, and Heavy Rain. I havent played Uncharted much except for the demo's but i heard great things about them. But those are the PS3 exclusive games i'd certainly recommend if you're thinking about getting one.

I'd also recommend Infamous 2 to anyone new to the PS3. I had a blast with that game.

I am dying here, it seems like the closer it gets, the more impatient I become. 3 more days (I'm not counting the weekend because I intend to hibernate to ease the pain.)

I am dying here, it seems like the closer it gets, the more impatient I become. 3 more days (I'm not counting the weekend because I intend to hibernate to ease the pain.)

Do you remember the day it was announced, I was like..."holy crap that's far away" insert sad chimp :monkey2

It's here in 6 days :lol

Back