Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum 2

Well only one of them really gets the Titan I think. Bane would make the most sense since he was thrown into the bay. Croc was seemingly locked up in his cell again, but Scarecrow is certainly an unknown. But any of them on Titan would be something to see!

Well only one of them really gets the Titan I think. Bane would make the most sense since he was thrown into the bay. Croc was seemingly locked up in his cell again, but Scarecrow is certainly an unknown. But any of them on Titan would be something to see!

Croc and Scarecrow escaped Arkham, you can see in the scene after the Credits when the box of Titan Formula is floating along and their hand pops up on it

Well I think only one of those endings will be made cannon. And logcially it would be Bane as that was his last location. Croc and Scarecrow were just in the sewers. In Croc's cell no less. So they should have still been in Croc's lair.

Scarecrow could have one hands needles dish out fear serum, the other titan. He just better not forget which is which. :)

I still think all 3 will end up with Titan. It's what will allow them to feel fresh even though we already battled them.

If only one does, I want it to be Croc. Scarecrow has the Fear Toxin gimmic, Bane's already ripped, but Croc is just large in size and stature.

Imagine making him even larger and muscular. Like T-Rex size and coming out of the water to try and eat you.

I don't know if I want to see a bunch of villains hyped up on titan. It was okay for the last one, but I would rather fight all new villains instead of the same ones.

I think having an opening fight with either Croc/Bane/Scarecrow on Titan would be OK as it would tie in the end of the first game with this one. Plus it would give Batman a reason to go to the new Arkham (much like how bringing the Joker in in the first game).

I think at least an appearance by some of the other Gotham heroes ( Creeper, Ragman) Would be great. If only to have Bats tell them to stay out of it.

I think having an opening fight with either Croc/Bane/Scarecrow on Titan would be OK as it would tie in the end of the first game with this one. Plus it would give Batman a reason to go to the new Arkham (much like how bringing the Joker in in the first game).

That sounds like a good idea. It can be like he has been hunting down Bane or Croc or whoever. I don't know if I like the idea of that being why he goes to the New Arkham though, seems like too much copying the first one. Do we know if the next one is going to be set in Arkham as well? I'd rather it be set somewhere else, or preferably across several locations in Gotham.

Its a 'new' Arkham. Its more a prison now and on the main land instead of an island mansion. So since its on the mainland, its possible its not going to be just limited to the Asylum.

I'm excited to see how they pull off Two-Face. Forgive me for not reading through all the posts, but have they cast/revealed their voice actor for him yet?

I'm excited to see how they pull off Two-Face. Forgive me for not reading through all the posts, but have they cast/revealed their voice actor for him yet?

No. But I hope they get the Batman the Animated series actor to voice him. He did a voice on Brave and the Bold this season, so he's still around. I'd love for them to keep as many of that series voices as possible to keep in line with Conroy and Hammill.

I really want more Riddler, any news on the brainy one yet?

No, no news besides Talia, Freeze, and someone else I can't remember.

Back