Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

My copy was shipped from Best Buy. Now will they send me a separate email with my code for Robin?

This game looks so sick. I really like that so many different characters are in it. Can't wait to play it, I really enjoyed the first one. Arkham City looks even better!

I've been out of town all week and was in New York today. I had a couple of hours to kill so I managed to sneak off to NYCC! A real treat! It felt like how SDCC used to be 6 years ago! :lol

I was also able to get into the Arkham City panel. Sadly Mark Hamill didn't show up to it (despite him being at the con this weekend) but it was great to see BATMAN in person!

They played a little demo for us and the upgraded fighting and added gadgets looked great! I can't wait for Tuesday! Spoiler speculation below!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Let me know who wants the Sinestro Corps Batman skin for the PS3, I'll give you the code for free. It came with my GL bluray.

I wish those codes weren't PS3 only :( Xbox users get screwed yet again! :lol

I find that odd though considering all of the demos, including today's, have been on the 360. Seems the developers favor using that console so I don't know why they give it the shaft when it comes to extras :dunno

I wish those codes weren't PS3 only :( Xbox users get screwed yet again! :lol

I find that odd though considering all of the demos, including today's, have been on the 360. Seems the developers favor using that console so I don't know why they give it the shaft when it comes to extras :dunno

It is wacky and more than likely related to behind the scenes political BS.

I own both consoles but am an Xbox gamer for the most part, PS3 acts as my BR player. The PS3 controller is too small for my punisher hands.

I own both consoles but am an Xbox gamer for the most part, PS3 acts as my BR player. The PS3 controller is too small for my punisher hands.

Same here :hi5:

Same here :hi5:

:hi5:

I'm not even a PS3 hater, I do lots of cool stuff with it and it's there just incase an exclusive game I want to play comes out for it.

But Xbox kicks ass as my gaming machine of choice.

It's nice not having to pick one over the other though.

Me too, but I'll admit that more and more of my friends are using their PS3s more than the 360 for online though. Guess as you start having kids and stuff a subscription service isn't in the cards.

Any word if 360 or PS3 the preferred version?

The 360 has been the base plattform for BA , and the 100% of the material and footage showed until now in fairs, trailers (an even all reviews) is from the 360 version.

Honestly, I have'nt seen a single picture, video of the PS3 version or read any word, or comment, and that's at least baffling :/

I would bet for the 360 version and this is the version I'll get, but perhaps both versions are equal this time, Who knows :dunno

Last edited:

The 360 has been the base plattform for BA , and the 100% of the material and footage showed until now in fairs, trailers (an even all reviews) is from the 360 version.

Honestly, I have'nt seen a single picture, video of the PS3 version or read any word, or comment, and that's at least baffling :/

I would bet for the 360 version and this is the version I'll get, but perhaps both versions are equal this time, Who knows :dunno

Thanks for the thoughts on this one

Anyone notice how that review showed a massive
Spoiler Spoiler:
?

Got my collector's edition today! Also pick up the prelude comic book.

ae860cea26834b189420924db0cf339f_7.jpg

U get codes for the following:
The Dark Knight Returns Skin
Catwoman
Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map
To participate in the online Beta for Gotham City Impostors
Digital Soundtrack for Arkham City

Last edited:
Back