• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Batman:Arkham City (PS3), signed by Kevin Conroy, Jim Lee. Turtle Beach P11 set.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have one extra Riddler t-shirt (size small) available for sale, just like the one that I was offering in the signed Arkham City launch package. It's a very rare, exclusive t-shirt that was given out only to the people who were in line for the Arkham City signing session/launch party. It hasn't been available for sale at retail.

Price: $40
Payment method: PayPal (verified addresses only)
Shipping: $13 in the U.S. via UPS Ground. If you're in another country, please contact me for a shipping quote.

If the actual shipping cost comes out cheaper, I'll refund the difference.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Update: Batman: Arkham City launch package SOLD

Hi everyone. I'm selling a signed copy of Batman: Arkham City (PS3). This copy of the game was signed by Kevin Conroy - voice actor for Batman in the animated series (as well as the "Arkham" games), and renowned DC artist, Jim Lee. The signing session was held at the Toys R Us in Times Square, NY on Monday, October 17th at around 4:30 PM EST. That's one day before the official release date.

Tickets for this special signing session had to be requested in advance, with a pre-order purchase of the game. In addition, it was on a first-come, first-serve basis, and only 100 tickets were ever given out. That means that there are only 100 signed, launch copies of this game in existence!

The game is brand new, unused, with all of the voucher slips still inside. In addition, the signed slip-cover is in pristine condition. I only took the game out of the shrink wrap in order to remove the slip cover and have it signed.

Besides the signed game, there are also several launch bonuses that were handed out in the line-up, and that are included in this sales package:

-Cardboard Batman mask
-Riddler t-shirt (size small)
-Arkham City key chains, black and green
-Arkham City plastic credit card with MP3 voucher codes (unused)
-Mattel Batman Legacy Edition figure

Price: $200 US, non-negotiable.
Payment method: Paypal (verified addresses only)
Shipping: $15 with UPS ground (international buyers, please PM me for a shipping quote).

Please note, that I am selling everything, including the signed game, as an entire package. I will not part out individual items for sale. So please, don't even ask.

6597779925_8b6bbc9143_z.jpg

The second item that I have for sale is a brand-new, factory sealed, Turtle Beach P11 gaming headset (PS3). I've decided to price-match Amazon.com and sell this for the asking price of $50.24. In addition, I'm including a brand new, never worn Turtle Beach hoodie as a free bonus (extra large size).

Price: $50.24, non-negotiable.
Payment method: Paypal (verified addresses only)
Shipping: $15 with UPS ground (international buyers, please contact me for a shipping quote).

6597782507_74cde4f2c2_z.jpg

Please let me know if you have any inquiries, whatsoever. Have confidence in dealing with me, as I'm an experienced Ebay seller with a 100% feedback score. Feel free to take a look at my Ebay profile:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bbst10&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Last edited:
If you deside to part out the Arkham set, I'm very interested in the shirt and key chains.

I actually have one extra Riddler t-shirt that I can sell - I managed to acquire a few when I was in line for the signing session. It's still sealed in the original plastic packaging. How does $40 sound?

This particular shirt was pretty much an exclusive item for the line-up, and I haven't seen it for sale at retail.

The Legacy Edition figure seems to be Mattel, not from DC Direct, can you please check?

Yup, it's Mattel, not DC Direct. Thanks for the correction! Post edited. :hi5:

Batman: Arkham City launch package sold. Turtle Beach gear is still up for grabs, and one extra Riddler t-shirt has been added for sale.

Last edited:
Back