Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gameplay footage taken from a Polish website:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rS2LF2on364&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rS2LF2on364&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

People will just have to buy the PS3 version if they want to, 360 may get the Penguin I hear.

The 360 got Penguin? That is still not fair, but its better than nothing :p .. But I'm a true believer that one day the 360 will get Joker as a DLC and PS3 will get the Penguin.

That footage looks super sweet. I might even buy the game right when it comes out. I hope it doesn't suck.

Cape looks horrible. Animation is ok but something doesn't look quite right with it.

I think the capes fine and the game looks good. What I find kind of funny is that all the inmates in this game are super ripped. Is it an asylum or a gym?

Sorry if this has already been posted, but for all the Time Warner cable customers out there you should check out the gameplay videos they have on G4 ondemand.

i played the demo at walmart the other day and it was freakin awesome, the amount of combinations you can pull off really sets this game apart from any other superhero game i can think of. it was really impressive

This won't suck, no way. It's going to be so ^^^^^^^ sweet and about damn time someone did the bat proper justice when it comes to games. If the game is even half as good as looks to be, i'm happy.

hopefully its as good as the SNES batman game, the last truly fun batman game imo.

Vengeance on the GameCube was excellent. I never had a chance to play it's sequel though. Which SNES Batman are you referring to? I liked all those NES/SNES/Genesis brawlers.

Back