Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Blackhole Stormtrooper PF&HT Robocop are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirec

Hi, we will have 2nd batch in at the end of June.

Thanks
Guess my order will be in 2nd batch. Not got a email saying its in stock yet for first batch. Good thing however as gives me more time to pay.

Kinda sad I only got 1 month extra to pay for my Alien warrior. After our convos on here it seemed like it would be fine for 2 - 3 months more.
Will try and get final payment on 24th of June.

Re: SS Blackhole Stormtrooper PF&HT Robocop are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirec

Sorry if I've missed it in the thread but when will the avengers hulk maquette be in stock as am debating when to pay the remaining layaway. Cheers

Hey! Sorry if this has already been asked but i couldn't see an answer. I was wondering two things; when is your stock of the dark rider of mordor pf coming in? and will you be stocking the Play Imaginative iron man 1/4 figures?
Thanks in advance

Any word on a date on the 1/6 master light house cases yet lee?

Kinda sad I only got 1 month extra to pay for my Alien warrior. After our convos on here it seemed like it would be fine for 2 - 3 months more.
Will try and get final payment on 24th of June.

It's ok for me to give you some extra time if we are receiving payments from you. So we know you still want your order but just need time.

Sorry if I've missed it in the thread but when will the avengers hulk maquette be in stock as am debating when to pay the remaining layaway. Cheers

It will arrrive at the end of June.

Hey! Sorry if this has already been asked but i couldn't see an answer. I was wondering two things; when is your stock of the dark rider of mordor pf coming in? and will you be stocking the Play Imaginative iron man 1/4 figures?
Thanks in advance

We haven't got a confirmed arrival date yet, hopefull the dark rider of modor will come sometime in August. For the play imaginative, sorry we will not stock it.

Any word on a date on the 1/6 master light house cases yet lee?

It says this month according to our supplier. Hope there is no more delay.

Hi is Bane in stock ? Just want to pay it off when it comes in :)

Cheers I shall get hulk paid for then, I just need an iron man then for my avengers set :cuckoo:

Hi is Bane in stock ? Just want to pay it off when it comes in :)

It's in stock in mid of April, all pre-orders should have received in stock notice from us.

Cheers I shall get hulk paid for then, I just need an iron man then for my avengers set :cuckoo:

Me too, still waiting sideshow give us some surprise:impatient:

Yeah sideshow deffo need to release some more iron man pieces!!

When do you think you'll have Man of steel HT's up lee? still debating on putting a PO in for him

Re: SS and HT man of steel figures are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi lee
Wolverine just turned up many thanks :)
null_zps72dc40f9.jpg

Re: SS and HT man of steel figures are taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Decided on the HT supes lee little easier to display not a whole load of room for PF's left, so going to PO on Tuesday once i get paid buddy.

I will be paying off the Big chap maquette in full tomorrow evening Lee,what are my chances of seeing it before the weeks out? ;)

I will be paying off the Big chap maquette in full tomorrow evening Lee,what are my chances of seeing it before the weeks out? ;)

No problem mate, will send it out on Wednesday for Thursday delivery if it's ok for you:wink1:

Back