Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Batmobile is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

The Dark Knight Returns Animation film does sound extremely cool. Really looking forward to it now you've mentioned it :hi5:

It should be awesome!!!

Have you seen any of the other DC Animated movies yet??

Neil

It should be awesome!!!

Have you seen any of the other DC Animated movies yet??

Neil

I've got one that came with the Arkham City CE but never watched it. Was going to source a copy of the new JLA one (Doom?) but saw a trailer and it looked crap :lol

Any you recommend?

I've got one that came with the Arkham City CE but never watched it. Was going to source a copy of the new JLA one (Doom?) but saw a trailer and it looked crap :lol

Any you recommend?

All of them ;) lol

Don't write Doom off it's actually one of the best ones.

In fact you have access to a Blu-Ray & Region 1 DVD player don't you??
I have an idea...PM incoming :wink1::wink1:

Neil

Not a bad price at all for that Dark Knight Returns statue Lee, very tempting....

Re: HT Terminator 2 MMS T-800 is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Thanks for the update Lee,i should settle up on the Big chap in the next few weeks hopefully :)

Do you have the warrior in stock?,i may be tempted once i have the Big chap paid for,it never ends does it? :lol

Hi guys, the alien big chap is coming in stock on Wednesday.

Predator city hunter is on pre-order now.

Star Wars Premium Format Figure 1/4 Captain Rex also available to order now.

We get only 2 pieces of the Batman Cinemaquette 1989 Batwing for pre-order, very limited edition.
just ordered the big chap, on flexpay , have you opened one up to see what its like your opinions ,cant wait to get mine, cheers

just ordered the big chap, on flexpay , have you opened one up to see what its like your opinions ,cant wait to get mine, cheers

Thanks for your order mate:clap. Will process your order and payment soon.

Indeed I opened every piece to check and they are all amazing though the paint is not as good as the alien warrior. But still a wonderful piece compare to the HT big chap figure:lol

Just Recieved and Set up the Big Chap!:yess: Amazing piece, the onlylet down is the paint could have been better but worth the money. Well packaged aswell! took me 5 mins getting into it, lol. Thank you will def be placing more orders at some point, looking into getting the avengers pfs (If I can make room and find the money:))

Back