Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New pre-orders at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (updated 19/07/2011 at p74)

Still waiting for information of it from suppliers. Don't be worry, you will never miss it.

:hi5:

Last edited:

Will you be getting the hot toys bat mobile I'm liking the look of that

Where do you see it in the UK? The price I guess should be below £370 but need information from suppliers.
I saw it at onesixthbruce :)

Yeah but i'll wait to order from you. :hi5:

hey, liking the new site, I am a web designer myself and know how much work you must have put in to get it to where it is so congrats!:hi5:
Would also like to ask about this wish list? is there anything to it, other than adding what you cant afford, lol. I added neytiri maquette to mine as I would love to own it but just cant part with that amount of money at this point in time but maybe in the future....:pray:

hey, liking the new site, I am a web designer myself and know how much work you must have put in to get it to where it is so congrats!:hi5:
Would also like to ask about this wish list? is there anything to it, other than adding what you cant afford, lol. I added neytiri maquette to mine as I would love to own it but just cant part with that amount of money at this point in time but maybe in the future....:pray:

Hi MAS, thanks for your valuable comments and encouraging words. The wish list is same to the one of Amazon but not waiting list of SSC. Just put what you plan to buy but not the moment and easy for you to order it next time.

Yeah, it takes me days to make it up to live. But there is still something need to be modified but doesn't affect placing orders.

If you guys find there are anything wrong please let me know. Cheers!

Secret03.jpg

Hey microdragon

Put my name on one of these and i'll order tomorrow when i get to work, i've left my card at the office. :slap :lol

Cheers.

Secret03.jpg

Hey microdragon

Put my name on one of these and i'll order tomorrow when i get to work, i've left my card at the office. :slap :lol

Cheers.

Hi Jay, no problem still have couple pieces for pre-order. I will add reward points for it first and then you can order it.

Hey Bud

Ordered now and i like the new page for ordering! I couldn't see a place to add a discount code but i'm guessing that's for your first order only?

I'll be back for more stuff so you'll be seeing a lot more of me. :lol

Hey Bud

Ordered now and i like the new page for ordering! I couldn't see a place to add a discount code but i'm guessing that's for your first order only?

I'll be back for more stuff so you'll be seeing a lot more of me. :lol

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your order. Sorry there is a bug with shopping cart that you need to apply discount code in basket by click "Shopping cart" besides "Home" at the header of website. I will try to fix it.

I have issue a credit to your account and it deductes automatic when you place order next time.

Just want to double check with you that you will definately not be dropping the price of the neytiri maquette? I've decided to sell a few of my pfs to pay for this and I see it is sold out on fp and play by the looks of things so its going to be in high demand I'm guessing. You will have one if I order now right? Also I notice i cant use the discount code anymore, I was under the impression I had 1 use left, actually 2 because I cancelled an order but maybe I am wrong can you check this for me please and I will order Neytiri on the flexpay tomorrow:yess:

Hi MAS, can't drop it more as the cost of shipping it is huge, sorry m8.

Yes, no probelm you will get it.

For the discount code as the system caculates the total times including cancellations. But I will give you another once use code and you can check it in message.

OK guys, the new shopping cart is nearly finish.

The affiliate program is ready to use and you can get 2% commision fee from any orders through your link.

The reward points system still undergoing as there are more than 1000 products need to be modified by hand. It works similar with SSC's which you can get 2% on all your orders. (means £100 spend you get £2 reward points).

Nice one just seen the predator lsb is sold out on pre order left it to late
:slap

Coolio must have been the ex I clicked on what's the due date with this one you know been wanting to get for ages but left it now with the Dutch pf coming will look sweet together

Back