Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises(updated)

Onesixthbriuce does layaway, but you sell mostly different things so thats cool.

well, OSB's layaway charge you half amount as deposit of your orders at the time of placing orders, and then you pay the left when the order ready for shipping. Be ware that the deposit is non-refundable. I think it's ok with price lower than £150, but what about higher price like £300 or more? Yes, they only do 1/6 figures.
With my futurepay, you can pay more than twice which means lower monthly payment for a product releasing half year later. For example, a £300 statue will come to our warehouse 6 months later, so you can pay £50 each month and get it at the right time.
So which plan is better? pay half of the total first or lower each month?

lower each month, buts that just my opinion.

As long as i can spread the cost of hot toys figures im happy either way :lol

Any price on what the SS Gamorrean Guard would be priced at? The one that's out now?

Any price on what the SS Gamorrean Guard would be priced at? The one that's out now?

Hi bloodgear, which one do you mean, Gartogg - Gamorrean Guard or Gamorrean Guard, for the Gartogg - Gamorrean Guard the price will be £99.99 and for Gamorrean Guard will be £129.99.
All the prices are for standard membership, for premium membership, another 5% off will be added. You live in glasgow, so if you pick up it by yourself, no delivery fee will be charged.

We must be getting near to pre-order time???!!!! :blissy:bouncin:bounce:bouncin:bounce:bouncin
:mexwave

Sorry sebillba, but due to something delay with the bank issues, Im afraid there will be more weeks to wait. It makes me annoying as I cann't do anything now until bank get everything settle down.Thanks for your guys' support!

Last edited:

No worries, as long as it's just the bank issues that's causing the delays... I mean, you'll definitely be getting the stocks we're waiting on? (1:6 Yoda for me. ;))

Excellent!! I can relax again! :D

welcome Moriaman, so happy to see more people are coming.
Another good news to you all is I'm setting up a new futurepay service powerded by worldpay which likes flexpay of SS, hope it will be helpful for you buy expensive collectibles. I think it's the first shop selling collectibles do this payment way in the UK, right?

Nice hopefully get a few bits

Sorry sebillba, but due to something delay with the bank issues, Im afraid there will be more weeks to wait. It makes me annoying as I cann't do anything now until bank get everything settle down.Thanks for your guys' support!

Booooo !!! Banks in this country are shambolic !!

:hi5:Great website, and also good to have a new one in the UK there are not enough. Would like to see more Marvel on there. Navigation is good and it looks fantastic. I will definitely be a customer if there is a Marvel that I want.

Hi WolverineUK, thanks! Yes, I like marvel very much either. As there are too many products from Marvel, please tell me what you interested with and I will have a check for you.

Back