Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, needs advises(updated)

Definately will be checking you out :rock

Good luck!!!

I must say the topless cleopatra statue is a winner :lol

Hi sebillba, good question.I don't think you can place any orders by now as the system not ready. At the moment, customers can't amend their orders by themselves, but can tell me if they want to cancel, add something else, delete anything and I can amend through admin. About coupons and voucher codes, it will be issued before I start to take orders, so don't worry. Also I noticed you are the first customer who registered with my store, thank you very much, I will give you a surprise for it later.

Cool! I love surprises! :chew Can't wait for April, the photos in the Yoda thread are getting me very excited!! :blissy

6 registered now.

I keep looking back to see if your website is up and running, however every time I try your link all I get is a blank white screen as if its searching, after 10 minutes a black screen appears for short time with empty bannaer at top before ie goes blank.

Unable to view your website at all as I realise members are registering. My connection is 20gb by ADSL24, highly rated fast isp with no issues todate. Any others having trouble?

Sorry for that Gebhi, I don't have any problem to open the website. 20gb is the traffic rate, what's the speed you have? ADSL24 should be at least 10M. I will upgrade my hosting to a dedicated server this month, maybe it will be better for you.

Website is loading fine and very quickly for me now and I've registered.
I'm hoping to pick up the Cyclops and Rogue so will happily give you my business.

Last edited:

another news is the price of Predators -The Berserker Life-Size Bust, I work out the cheapest price will be £899.99 that depends on more than 6 people ordered it, or the price will be over £1100.00
Are there any guys in UK will buy it?

Hi guys, I am moving my website to a dedicated server, so maybe it will occur outage sometime, but everything will be settled down within 2-3 days. Thanks!

I must have some issue with my machine as I used my second puta without issues and registered atlast. Only difference I can see is main PC has IE8 on XP and sendary that worked had IE7 on same XP OS.

Going to try unistall IE8, see if it makes difference.

I will use you once it up and running and got some money to spend lol

I must have some issue with my machine as I used my second puta without issues and registered atlast. Only difference I can see is main PC has IE8 on XP and sendary that worked had IE7 on same XP OS.

Going to try unistall IE8, see if it makes difference.

Hi Gebhi, you can try https://178.250.54.221, it's the new address for my website, tell me what is the speed now, cheers man!

Have you thought about offering a flexpay type of option like Sideshow do? Could possibly be something to offer to those who purchase a membership or something?

Hi K_D, there are two flexpay methods in the UK, one is direct debit which is customers authorise company to take money from their bank (customers give company their bank details). The second one is standing order, by this way customer can can set regular payment by themselves both online or at bank holding their account. I think there are not too many people will give their bank details to sellers. So the best way is people can place their orders and select flexpay, after that they can pay by bank transfer monthly.
I am still thinking about membership, it would most like £25 per annual and get 5% off everything exclusive delivery charge, that means if you buy over £500 per year you will get the benefits. But be aware that the price of the products in my store are low enough even you don't use any discount. What do you think of this?

Back