Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey Lee,

I don't suppose you'll be getting stock of the Dynamite Entertainment J Scott Campbell Vampierella statue will you?

Ta

Neil

I have sent inquriy to supplier to check if they can get the stock. Hope DE has the license to sell it in the EU.

Hi Lee do you think you will be stocking the new 1/3 scale Avengers Hulk

Yeah will get hulk and iron man definitely. If Toynami can keep the edition no more than 500 then these 1/3 comiquettes will sold out very fast. 1 of 500 will be mine :lol

Thanks Lee if it's not stupidly expensive im down for one.
I know the price is going to be at least a bit little stupid lol

Sent from my SM-N9005

Hi Lee, will you be stocking the Threezero 1/6 scale turtle figures when they're out?

Hey Lee, did you get my PM?

Are you putting the P2 Maquette back up?

Cheers.

Hi Lee, any idea when you'll be putting the Threezero turtles up for preorder? I don't want to miss out on these..

Hi Lee,

How are you looking for slots on the Batgirl, Power Girl & Kier Premium Formats?

I still want them but trying to get the deposits together at the mo ;) lol

Neil

Hi Lee,

How are you looking for slots on the Batgirl, Power Girl & Kier Premium Formats?

I still want them but trying to get the deposits together at the mo ;) lol

Neil

Hi Neil, stock of all these PFs are in good, no worry they will be sold out very soon.

Hey Lee, received HT robocop for my birthday,my girlfriend got it from you,all is perfect,great packing as usual :)

On another note I waited too long to order the HT stormtrooper and was wondering if you can get anymore?,I have vader and the scout trooper with bike on order but would love to order the stormy :)

Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey Lee, received HT robocop for my birthday,my girlfriend got it from you,all is perfect,great packing as usual :)

On another note I waited too long to order the HT stormtrooper and was wondering if you can get anymore?,I have vader and the scout trooper with bike on order but would love to order the stormy :)

Pls email me at [email protected] when you want to place order and I will open the slot for you. Only 1 slot left.

Hey Lee.

You got many MKII Maquette orders left?

Cheers.

Not many, only 3 pieces available. For SS Iron man statues, we didn't/won't get too many stock. You must know the reason :).

Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Not many, only 3 pieces available. For SS Iron man statues, we didn't/won't get too many stock. You must know the reason :).
Cheers! Yeah I know the reason, Sideshow & Iron Man have a chequered history.
Was hoping to see inhand results before committing :(

Back