Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

It's not on the list of in-coming stock of Jan. But Iron Patriot bust is arriving in Jan.

Is there some problem with the Mark VII Bust Lee?

The Iron Patriot bust to my Knowledge only came out recently, while the Mark VII has been out for a while and is actually double rewards on Sideshows site at this point, just wondering why this one is taking so long :)

Is there some problem with the Mark VII Bust Lee?

The Iron Patriot bust to my Knowledge only came out recently, while the Mark VII has been out for a while and is actually double rewards on Sideshows site at this point, just wondering why this one is taking so long :)

No idea what's happening with it. Maybe sideshow decided to improve the QC for our stock :pray: Double rewards means sideshow wants to get rid of their stock for some reasons.

Just want a big up for lee and collectiblesdirect team.Spent thousands with them and probably thousands more, God willing. Not once have they let me down... Thank you for your services the last few years.

Just want a big up for lee and collectiblesdirect team.Spent thousands with them and probably thousands more, God willing. Not once have they let me down... Thank you for your services the last few years.

Thanks mate. Good luck in the new year and looking forward to your orders :clap

Lee will you be stocking the hcg aliens power loader and if so do you have a price yet? Cheers

Wow! Great, great price!

If only it has a companion piece, Queen/Ripley, I'd be in.

Man the queen would maaaaasive!!!! Seriously tempted by this, even as a standalone ...

Yup..

article-1364937-0D8FC822000005DC-350_634x388.jpeg

Hi Lee, will you be selling the Neca Iron maiden powerslave bust?

Good evening Lee. A couple of Dino related questions. Firstly, when do you expect to be in receipt of the Mosasaur, and secondly, how many preorder slots of the Apatosaurus have you remaining? I'm trying to secure enough funds for it, but I'm a bit nervous in missing out!

Good evening Lee. A couple of Dino related questions. Firstly, when do you expect to be in receipt of the Mosasaur, and secondly, how many preorder slots of the Apatosaurus have you remaining? I'm trying to secure enough funds for it, but I'm a bit nervous in missing out!

The Mosasaur is coming by the end of Feb. For the Apatosaurus we only have 1 piece available currently. Though this line sells not so fast, it could be sold out at any time.

The Mosasaur is coming by the end of Feb. For the Apatosaurus we only have 1 piece available currently. Though this line sells not so fast, it could be sold out at any time.

I've no need to worry about your last Apatosaurus. I've just pre-ordered it off you! :yess:

Back