Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an email saying my last payment would be changed to 7/15 to coicincide with the expected arrival date to the warehouse. Getting close here!

I don't have her on flex so I just got the standard 3-5 weeks email a while back. As long as she ships before mid August, I'm happy. I'll be out of town mid-late Aug. Or she can ship after I get back.

Question for the group: I got on the Ex Waitlist way too late for Batgirl. Especially since the buzz around her is seems to be getting louder, I don't see a lot of Ex cancels happening. Assuming I am going to be okay living with a regular (not buying Ex after market). What does everyone think is the best path to getting a regular (at the best price): A) Buy directly from SS; B) Buy from a retailer; or C) buy from ebay/SF/FB?

Thanks for the advice everyone. Now I just have to decide if I want to keep my SSC pre-order for the regular or (move that NRD to another piece) and buy a Exclusive from someone after they come out. When you can get the Ex for same price from SSC it is a no brainer, but not so sure how much more the Ex is worth on something like this (with large ES).

I'm excited for this one. Before the new improved video and pics of her face I was thinking about canceling. Thanks ss for doing whatever you did to make her face look beautiful.

had this in my cart for check out at SSC on friday and a 10% discount popped up. went back to process payment today and its disappeared?

anybody else have this happen? or have i just missed something ?

Back