Baroness V2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRick

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey Ya'll

With the announcement of SSC Baroness, I decided to take a different twist on the current black clad one I had. Hope you like.

Rick

Redeemed Baroness? (could be, without the Cobra insignias) She's a good girl now, fighting alongside SS and Billy.... I like it, and man, the white makes the web gear pop.

Thank you for the kind words. That's a good feeling coming from the high standards here.

Rick

Looks good and since Sideshow Baroness comes with two heads you can use one of them on this one and it would look even better. :)

Actually, I was thinking about doing a crimson Baroness with that. What'd ya think?

I think the body will be easily taken care of between G.I. Joe, Star Wars and the new DC 1/6, so maximizing body use is a non-issue.
--

I think there will be variations on the body design & style between the licenses based on the characters, but that's my guess given my primary 1:6 niche is 1:6 female figures (along with 1:6 GI JOE RAH).

Now that I think of it, a crimson Baroness may likely be the SDCC 2013 exclusive.......

Back