"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for you experts...Does anyone know which filter is used on the gas mask? 220064 Organic vapor or multi gas and vapor?? One has a yellow label, another has a black label.

Last edited:
Finally......

have been waiting for two months and i finally receive the head sculpt!!!

KvSNWqg.jpg

qsSKezw.jpg

qava5ery.jpg
Finished sanding down and painting the lapd tiger glasses for my brothers Walter. Im happy with how they turned out

Awesome!!!!
Now does the brother pay or help with cutting the grass during summer or shoveling the snow during winter? Lol

Awesome!!!!
Now does the brother pay or help with cutting the grass during summer or shoveling the snow during winter? Lol

Haha actually we had 8" of snow here in MO and I did help Jake shovel his driveway yesterday

ACtually brothers?

I wish my older brother would share the same passion for figures as I. It would have been a fun hobby to get into to close in on our generation gap (6 years apart).

ACtually brothers?

I wish my older brother would share the same passion for figures as I. It would have been a fun hobby to get into to close in on our generation gap (6 years apart).

Even better man...we're twins! Jakes 5 minutes older

Thanks Schmitty those are the glasses you sold me shaved down a bit more and repainted. I'm also waiting for another sculpt to put on my chemsuit Walter as I bought another Goatee sculpt that's getting the battle damaged treatment by Kuato right now.

Back