"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!

I'm working on new BrBd stuff for release in the next week or so. First up will be some gas masks (lots of PMs about these), new Heisenberg hat and sunglasses. I'll post soon, just giving up a headsup that they're coming... :D

Finally I can get a gas mask!!!

:love:love:love:love:love
Hey guys!

I'm working on new BrBd stuff for release in the next week or so. First up will be some gas masks (lots of PMs about these), new Heisenberg hat and sunglasses. I'll post soon, just giving up a headsup that they're coming... :D

Hey guys!

Awesome this will be my first part of many for my custom walter :D :hi5:

Got My Walt,s Back from Nathan today :yess:, quick couple of pic,s

6q0t.jpg

54q4.jpg

Amazing! Congrats!

Agreed... those just look so natural :rock

hOLY sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet those look like a photo of Bryan Cranston . geeeeeezus now that's a paint job

Wow. I have nothing else to say.

Thanks Guys " Too Much Awesomeness to Not Share More Pic,s Of :)

8uvc.jpg

dskc.jpg

s0c2.jpg

t60d.jpg

Season one walt will be getting sent to nathan for a repaint after TWD projects, got my Perseus body waiting -
so please dont laugh at my stand in legs he,s got for the moment :D

zeap.jpg

8g17.jpg

sa6l.jpg

Looking for an original Trevor Walter sculpt and wallabees, Moe chem suit and Entropy gas mask if anyone is thinking about selling.

I fudged up guys and sold these parts awhile back. :(

Looking for an original Trevor Walter sculpt and wallabees, Moe chem suit and Entropy gas mask if anyone is thinking about selling.

I fudged up guys and sold these parts awhile back. :(

You could always wait for Walt to be casted again, I'm sure it's one of the sculpts being brought back for purchase.

Back