"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a guy on eBay that would sell me his complete Walt figure in the chem suit with some accessories for $500. Seems steep to me. The seller is babygq14, I'm worried this is a recast based on reading some previous posts by everyone on here. He said that it's an original though. Is this seller "Q" that everyone refers to? Do you guys think $500 is fair for this or am I better off doing my own?

I found a guy on eBay that would sell me his complete Walt figure in the chem suit with some accessories for $500. Seems steep to me. The seller is babygq14, I'm worried this is a recast based on reading some previous posts by everyone on here. He said that it's an original though. Is this seller "Q" that everyone refers to? Do you guys think $500 is fair for this or am I better off doing my own?

Yes that is the guy who recasts.

If you want a Walter White you may be forced to buy that one. Here's why... There's a DEARTH of original Trev sculpts. They are unavailable. Same goes for Moe's CHEM suits. If I had to price my figure? I'd would NOT let it go for less than $500 that's for sure. It's probably cost me more than that to put together. Have him send you detailed pics and post them here. There are enough experts among us to give you a valid opinion as to whether its worth it.

NOTE: I AM NOT CONDONING RECASTING... Just being honest.

If you want a Walter White you may be forced to buy that one. Here's why... There's a DEARTH of original Trev sculpts. They are unavailable. Same goes for the CHEM suits. If I had to price my figure? I'd would NOT let it go for less than $500 that's for sure. It's probably cost me more than that to put together.

NOTE: I AM NOT CONDONING RECASTING... Just being honest.

Or lot's of patience. I am slowly piecing together my Walters. It has taken some time but the parts are out there you just have to wait for them to come and be ready to pounce on them immediately. Getting the Trevor head(s) has been easier then getting Entropy's masks.

I´m still seeking one trevor sculpt avaiable (bold version), and i´m not hurry at all :)

Picked up a TG original Walt sculpt (tash version) couple of weeks back here on the board for 40 bucks just keep an eye out they do appear.

Or lot's of patience. I am slowly piecing together my Walters. It has taken some time but the parts are out there you just have to wait for them to come and be ready to pounce on them immediately. Getting the Trevor head(s) has been easier then getting Entropy's masks.

Yea, not to mention Trevor's shoes. Took me almost a year to track down a pair of those.

Do NOT support Q/babygq and his recasting. Soon you'll be able to get original casts again. Have patience.

Do not support this guy (babygq14). I don't usually have a problem with guys buying recasts (I don't support them myself, but that's just me), but Q was beyond disrespectful (threatening) to Trevor so this guy shouldn't get anyone's money no matter how much you want the figure (in addition to the outright thievery the guy has been accused of).

If you have to resort to buying a recast (which again, I don't agree with) buy it from anyone but him.

Do NOT get suckered in by this guy. He advertises his stuff as 'original' but his interpretation of that word extends to recasts of originals. As others have said, this guy is the main reason this board's most talented 'sculptor in residence' isn't able to offer his sculpts anymore.

Is anyone selling an original Trevor head sculpt (bold version)?

If someone does have one for sell pm me

Picked up a TG original Walt sculpt (tash version) couple of weeks back here on the board for 40 bucks just keep an eye out they do appear.

i saw a couple of minutes after you bought this :), he posted this sale in another topic instead the sales ones...

NOBODY buy from Q/babygq. He is scum. These will be available again. Please, do not support recasting.

Waiting on a chem suit to put jesse up, he's currently naked. But here is walt complete!

I still need a good pork pie hat but other than that he is done. Moe did a great job on the Heisenberg Jacket! I just got a Chem Suit recently and now I'm hunting down a gas mask. I'll then be able to change him up every now and then.

Back