"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i hear ya man , but i think the big chunks you have doesn't look right for 1/6 scale , no offense

Thanks for the compliment buddy , i appreciate it

Yeah i hear ya man , but i think the big chunks you have doesn't look right for 1/6 scale , no offense

Thanks for the compliment buddy , i appreciate it

No problem, mine aren't as screen accurate but they aren't that big, only when viewed up close do they look bigger, if I had the money id def get yours man, just thought id post my link for anyone not too picky on size and can't afford much.

I use light blue sugar crystals in my boxes. I bought a little bottle of sprinkles for about $3 from Walmart, and I got three of those boxes for about $1.20 a piece. I made my meth setup for less than $10 and it looks great. It's been about 3 months and the crystals are still as dry as they were in the bottle.

I use light blue sugar crystals in my boxes. I bought a little bottle of sprinkles for about $3 from Walmart, and I got three of those boxes for about $1.20 a piece. I made my meth setup for less than $10 and it looks great. It's been about 3 months and the crystals are still as dry as they were in the bottle.

Ah nice, thats what I was always worried about, using sprinkles and not knowing how they would hold up, good to know!

Ya haha but you are charging $16 +shipping for two boxes full, I like how mine look and it cost me about $30 with shipping to fill 29 boxes haha no offense, yours does look very good though.

Agreed. There is no doubt that Mr.Ecko has the best looking Meth. But I was quoted $250 to fill all my really useful boxes. At that price I'd hope it'd be real :lol

Agreed. There is no doubt that Mr.Ecko has the best looking Meth. But I was quoted $250 to fill all my really useful boxes. At that price I'd hope it'd be real :lol

Sorry about that , but that's alotta Meth :lol
I could most certainly give you a discount :wave

Update!!!

ap0m.jpg

nu5n.jpg

zzxn.jpg

aofl.jpg

vh8a.jpg

67xw.jpg

jqiw.jpg

99sq.jpg

c9pf.jpg