"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head looks kinda big there for the body. How's it look in person? Now I'm kinda worried that sculpt is a little big for 1/6.

In hand it looks great, I'm just hoping it fits well with Walter by his side.

The head in the picture looks a too big because the collar is stuffed down.
With some adjustment it fits well with the body.

He really liked it. So did Anna Gunn and Aaron Paul. One of the producers loved it. He said that they have Trevor's in their office.

Thats awesome. I think there are two ways celbs can react to these figures. One is that they love them like they did and the other is they think WTF and/or why am I not getting paid for something like this. :lol

Thats awesome. I think there are two ways celbs can react to these figures. One is that they love them like they did and the other is they think WTF and/or why am I not getting paid for something like this. :lol

Ha ha. Yeah. It seems like there are two different demeanors with celebrities. And the cast of Breaking Bad seemed to have the one where they are really appreciative of their fans, and from what I have seen with meeting Lou Ferrigno, he has the kind, where he should be making money for everything he does. Although it's kind of fun to just stare at him, because he can't charge us for staring at him, so he says, "Why don't you take a picture?" so when I pull the camera out, he goes "It'll be $10."

Here's a side-by-side shot with the Jesse HS and the 11th Doctor HS from Big Chief.
They're pretty much the same size (Minus the neck of course)

81c43c35bb59df7b71f5a7038e1bd3d6.jpg

Seriously, Trev needs to do a 2nd Run of Walt heads, all these 2nd and 3rd runs of Chem Suits and gas masks among other character heads being done, everything is in high demand..

Seriously, Trev needs to do a 2nd Run of Walt heads, all these 2nd and 3rd runs of Chem Suits and gas masks among other character heads being done, everything is in high demand..

doubt that will happen, he still signs in now and then, but my pms have gone unanswered regarding heads

It's not as though he's staying away because he lost interest. Things turned toxic for him and he is taking an indefinite time out.

That Jesse bash looks really good. Do you mind posting your recipe?

Hey BlitzOUt I have had this bash ready for almost 8 or 9 months lol I got most of the stuff on Ebay, the Jeans I got from Newline. Dont know if that helps. I will try to find them and will post links.

Back