"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some shots of one of my Walters with his furniture.

image-4_zps0dcd382c.jpg

image-4_zps31a20d42.jpg

image-4_zps68fb6e41.jpg

image-4_zpscbbe096c.jpg

image-4_zpsc487af10.jpg

Btw, this Walter is for sale. $500 As seen here. Green shirt, sideshow Indiana jones pants, did brown leather boots, metal etched glasses. Paint job by iminime. T-shirt and furniture not included.

That is crazy setup! Well done :clap

Between the new slim and regular True Type Body of Hot Toys. Which one would look better for Walt's figure?

I have a Jesse and Gus Rocco sculpts if anyones looking

Last edited:
Just been talking to Trev. He told me he has an in progress Jesse that is farfom finished and that he does plan on another run for Walt eventually. I am so happy about this and cant wait to get them :yess:

Just been talking to Trev. He told me he has an in progress Jesse that is farfom finished and that he does plan on another run for Walt eventually. I am so happy about this and cant wait to get them :yess:

A trevor Jess would be GREAT

A trevor Jess would be GREAT

I've been meaning to ask him, but I imagine his recent dealings with licensed BB merchandise might keep him from offering any more unlicensed 1/6 sculpts. :( Widely, anyway.

I've been meaning to ask him, but I imagine his recent dealings with licensed BB merchandise might keep him from offering any more unlicensed 1/6 sculpts. :( Widely, anyway.

Please ask him because that Jesse would be awesome.

Yeah, making the official stuff and unofficial stuff cant be seen very positively. He did say he was partly through a Jesse to me though, but that he needs to find some time to spend on it

That's why in the first post I wrote not to mention any names. The more it stays quiet the more likely it will happen. The more posts there are about it, the easier it'll be to pin down and screw us all over.

Back