B&W FRIDAY 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you guys who have done B&W Fridays before, is there anything else we can expect today or is this it for this event?

You're right BF, a total and complete waste of time. Yeah, it looks like SS's removed everything but the "glowing" comments. :lol I just posted my own comment which is currently pending moderation....I don't like the odds of it surviving though. :naughty

"I agree with the other guys....what an awesome B&W Friday!!

Between the website crashing, discount codes that don't work [on the item's collectors actually want], and 3 new products that are nothing more than a re-hash of existing item's I've gotten just about as much excitement that anyone should be able to have legally in a single day!!!

Thankfully SS you didn't release any LOTR products as that would have simply been too much excitement for any one person to handle."

Well at least one of my B&W Friday predictions came true......Deleted! :rotfl

You're right BF, a total and complete waste of time. Yeah, it looks like SS's removed everything but the "glowing" comments. :lol I just posted my own comment which is currently pending moderation....I don't like the odds of it surviving though. :naughty

Between the website crashing, discount codes that don't work [on the item's collectors actually want], and 3 new products that are nothing more than a re-hash of existing item's I've gotten just about as much excitement that anyone should be able to have legally in a single day!!!

Thankfully SS you didn't release any LOTR products as that would have simply been too much excitement for any one person to handle."

That is awesome :lol :lol :lol

It's very hard to pass on that Creature for 50% off. Looks stunning and that is a steal, but I just spent way too much recently.

I'm glad I didn't stay up last night. :lol

And good things do come to those that wait and sleep. 50% off Creature Bust! Frakking awesome. :woo

I have nothing negative to say about B&W Friday 2009! :rock

wow, I would have loved reading some of those comments...guess none of them will win anything for "Mouthing off" heh. Also, isn't that a first for them to remove a massive amount of comments?.. Due to the site being faulty. I don't think any of the POs were meant to be 2 Pp. But WL will convert.

DAMNIT! I just got the ok to order the 1:1 Creature bust with the coupon and the coupon expired for it WHILE I WAS PLACING THE ORDER. ARGH!

looks like the bust is perhaps sold out or removed from the list rather than the coupon expiring?

looks like the bust is perhaps sold out or removed from the list rather than the coupon expiring?

The bust is still for sale. They probably set a certain number to sell at that price and once it's done, it's done...

yeah, I noticed the regular (non-ex) Jabba is now off the site alltogether, can't even bring it up! weird---oh well, i got my order in last night.

The newsletter from the 19th mentioned a rare collectible contest:

Remember to join us for our Black and White Friday event on November 27th for your chance to snag brand new collectibles, enter a contest for a rare collectible, and grab incredible 50% off deals on some cool items.

They put up a contest for (2) Morts: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=8042

Anyone think that the contest could be something else?

Back