AVP-R 1:1 Bio helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I noticed that as well, wish they had put a logo plaque on it :( .Just keep it though! Its a great piece :rock

yeah mate it's easily my favorite piece I've owned. The store rang me and said I could have $75 store credit but I'm gonna push for cash refund instead, there's nothing in the store I'd buy

Edit - well they refunded me 75 dollars which is good

Last edited:
In the shuriken paperwork there was also a place for a name plaque and there isn't one. I'm guessing its like that on the Plasma cannon as well. Sounds like it was the plan for the weapons and bio helmet but obviously wasn't followed through with.

Im a perfectionist really man, ask the guys who know me AKA Mudshark and Adam, always pointing out some of the negatives in things :p

Yeah, Jamal's never been shy about expressing his displeasure about one thing or another. He's usually absolutely right. I also have discriminating tastes, though I may be just a wee bit more tolerant in certain cases... I still have all of my HT Preds, for one thing! :lol

Seriously, if it wasn't for Jamal's critiquing I very likely wouldn't own this, one of the crown jewels of my entire collection! :D :duff

WolfMask11.jpg

WolfMask-closeup3.jpg

Edit: I got this one off the wait list with Flexpay, no less... one of my best WL scores ever!

Last edited:
Hey Jamal, sorry to hear you had issues with your Wolf mask. It's good you found someone to touch it up for you and got a partial refund, too. Sounds like it would've been a pain to go through the hassle of trying to replace it.

I was back in the states this summer and was planning to take the Wolf mask back to Japan with me. Then the Pred dio arrived a couple of days before my departure and I had a really tough choice to make. The dio won... it was a lot easier to carry onto the plane. Hated to leave the mask, but I'll bring it back next time. :D

For sure, Mudshark I really love this piece mate I'm hoping this guy I take it to can do a good job. As for my critical analysis of things I just expect top quality for the top dollar were expected to pay

As for my critical analysis of things I just expect top quality for the top dollar were expected to pay

I could not agree with you more........Im super anal when it comes to the perfection of my pieces, especially with the prices we pay for them.

Back