Averone's SDCC 2012 photos and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up today!

MK 8? (I took better pics, coming up later)

3255c702.jpg

Apart from the head, looks like they just reversed the color scheme for the MK 7. Don't think they changed much else to the armor.

Not sure about this. Always preferred Iron Man with more red than gold.

Thanks again Alex for all the pics & videos:hi5:

You'll be allowed to take a break day after tomorrow.:whip

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pics Averone! Have you got a pic of the Sauron PF from behind? I just realized that I haven't seen one anywhere.

Wow, I see a lot of this on that armor:

Iron-Man-Armor.jpg

Wow is right. This would be a great way to kill the Iron Man series. I was looking forward to the extremis, oh well maybe Ultimate next? Im not expecting this movie to do too well, not being negative IM has always been one of my favorites but generally fans can fizzle out after sequels

If the chest plate was red...and the rest the same I would like it alot more.

I totally agree with you...as it stands now I think the new armor looks ugly as hell. I'm hoping the next film will once again feature multiple armors. I would prefer not having to look at that armor for the entire movie.

Just want to say that I for one truely appreciate all the help everyone has given us. Taking time to ask our questions, take our picture requests ect. I know its not cheap to attend and for you guys to take time out of your day to help make us feel a part of it is great.

Wow. Great job capturing SDCC for us. I have enjoyed every single pic you posted. Thank you so much for your time and quality pics.:rock2:rock2:rock2

Back