Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is War Machine badass in the movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

So...it's Thursday and the movie also opens tonight. I bet we get a reveal for sure. But...who will it be?

War Machine
Bucky
Gamora
Hulkbuster 2.0
Another character not yet previewed anywhere
A rerelease of another character who may/may not be bundled with someone in a 2 pack

Who do you think they announce tonight? I want Gamora but my gut says Hulkbuster.

Hulkbuster 2.0 for the win. More Hulkbuster lite being a power pose. Kinda suprised they went that route but understandable after the headaches with the 1st.

Do not read if you have not watched the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hulkbuster 2.0 Powerpose was next. Again....where is Gamora? This is getting ridiculous. She HAS to get a figure now! has to!

Do not read if you have not watched the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Without going into spoilers, I saw the movie last night; I have only PO'd Iron Man before the movie (which he was awesome in) and now will definitely PO:

Dr. Strange
War Machine

I might PO these but:
Black Panther (maybe - looks same as the other costume)
Infinity Gauntlet (maybe - for same price, can get Hasbro one but like the smaller size of the Hot Toys one)
Iron Spider (maybe - awesome in the movie but still prefer the classic red and blue costume)
Thor (awesome in the movie but still on fence since prefer the classic look)

Was going to get Hulk Buster but after seeing the movie, not so much so.

Hate to break it to ya. They ain't making a IW Doctor Strange. HT stated they wouldn't be releasing figures that haven't changed drastically in their appearance.

Hate to break it to ya. They ain't making a IW Doctor Strange. HT stated they wouldn't be releasing figures that haven't changed drastically in their appearance.

I don't know about that; HT has been known to re-release figures making slight changes before, and given he was bad ass in the movie, I have a feeling they won't pass up making him again.

After seeing the movie I can pass on a lot of the figures.

I am debating Cap, Thor, Iron Man and Bucky and Strange if they make them. I wish I liked the look of their Spidey figure, but I don't think HT chose the right material on that one.

I can't believe I am saying this but after the movie I'm going to pass on literally every figure. I might consider Strange because I don't have him but I was VERY disappointed with the film.

Even though we are missing a few reveals I guess we can safely say this wasn't the reckoning we were expecting...not by a long shot.

A good chunk of characters won't/most likely won't get figures such as Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Vision, Star-Lord and the rest of the Guardians, Nick Fury, (Falcon maybe he'll get one since he's got a beard? but wouldn't be surprised if they passed on it) and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then there's characters that I thought would be must haves like blonde Black Widow, but then the final product looks awful due to the terrible wig job. And I'm not completely sold on the bearded Steve Rogers headsculpt (it looks slightly off...and like Rick Grimes).

And now that they reveal the HB 2.0 is gonna be a mere power pose, well, that's an easy pass for me!

The only ones I have any intention of getting at the moment are probably: Thor, Iron man, Iron Spider, and War Machine (even though HT hasn't released any photos). I guess the plus side is I get to save some mullah. :dunno

I will only get the Hulkbuster PP. If there is a Thanos with Armor I would be interested.

Even though we are missing a few reveals I guess we can safely say this wasn't the reckoning we were expecting...not by a long shot.

A good chunk of characters won't/most likely won't get figures such as Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Vision, Star-Lord and the rest of the Guardians, Nick Fury, (Falcon maybe he'll get one since he's got a beard? but wouldn't be surprised if they passed on it) and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Then there's characters that I thought would be must haves like blonde Black Widow, but then the final product looks awful due to the terrible wig job. And I'm not completely sold on the bearded Steve Rogers headsculpt (it looks slightly off...and like Rick Grimes).

And now that they reveal the HB 2.0 is gonna be a mere power pose, well, that's an easy pass for me!

The only ones I have any intention of getting at the moment are probably: Thor, Iron man, Iron Spider, and War Machine (even though HT hasn't released any photos). I guess the plus side is I get to save some mullah. :dunno

Seems HT has realized its production limitations. Seems the movies are outpacing the ability of HT to keep up.

Of course, they could always release more figures of a lower quality just to release but that goes a against the entire business model and its market niche.

I think a lot of characters get 1 release for the pair of Avengers movies, IW & 4. Movies separated by 1 year only, so that would make sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back