Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember ever being this shaken with anticipation after watching a trailer... wow.:thud:

I'm going to spend too much on figures from this movie.

Last edited:
So happy that I decided a while back to sell all my Avengers and collect only Iron Man, otherwise I would go completely bankrupt from all the figures I'd purchase from this movie... :lol

I'll only be getting the Mark 48 and the Hulkbuster 2.0 (Mark 49?)...along with the inevitable Mark 50 from Avengers 4.

So happy that I decided a while back to sell all my Avengers and collect only Iron Man, otherwise I would go completely bankrupt from all the figures I'd purchase from this movie... :lol

I'll only be getting the Mark 48 and the Hulkbuster 2.0 (Mark 49?)...along with the inevitable Mark 50 from Avengers 4.

I should probably do the same ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be the biggest movie of my generation. I don't know what is worse, having to wait till May 2018 to see it or knowing that we will have to wait till May 2019 to see the end

Was that a Hulkbuster 2.0 in the trailer?

Looks that way.

24172848_540709766268485_5736858995397074147_o.jpg

Just watched it. HOLY SHHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Looks like Vision is going to die... The Hulk look from Ragnarok is here to stay and Falcon looks the same as CW.

Thanosbuster!!

:lol

The trailer was fine. I'm mostly excited for the potential new figures, I'm going to spend so much this year.

All you can say is fine? It was awesome man.

I think I'll still stick to my original plan:

Black Widow
Ant-Man
The Wasp

and I'm calling it now:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Do you have the Eye of Agamotto?

Trailer looks great! Hope we get a new Thanos figure! I don’t need to complete the whole license so I been picking some of my favorite characters off one by one through the other films.

For IW
- scarlet witch
-falcon
-winter soldier
-wasp
-THANOS : maybe other rogue of villains.

As of now going after GOTGv2 characters/ Hulkbuster/ maybe dr strange

I can't remember ever being this shaken with anticipation after watching a trailer... wow.:thud:

I'm going to spend too much on figures from this movie.

Thanos looks and sounds like a real nasty bast***. Marvel really really needed a villian if this caliber. This will be epic.

Back