Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam Warlock (who will eventually be in the MCU) and Silver Surfer are 2 characters I wish were in IW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if that rocket booster will be in any IM figure from HT.

QqWfnHa.png

Considering we've had nothing since last week, and the next trailer is being released. I'd say pretty damn good.

Really hoping we see Thanos and a tease for the Iron Spider. Very curious how they’re gonna do the suit for that one.

Awesome !! If that isn't a tease about which figures HT is doing then I don't know what is.

24 figures, collect them all ! :)

2 x Iron Man.....is one meant to represent Hulkbuster 2.0 then ?

And Mantis is also there ! Cool, I want her and Drax to add to the GotG collection. Looks like we'll see them all on 23 April.

Anyone know what the Chinese text says ?

Do you mean war machine?

Budget Stark just posted that secret base is rearranging displays creating one for IW figures already announced and the display has plenty of room for new stuff. So probably gonna see some new stuff tomorrow or tonight

Fascinating. I'm seeing a few characters featured that I didn't think they would make figures for. Hmm...

Do you mean war machine?

Budget Stark just posted that secret base is rearranging displays creating one for IW figures already announced and the display has plenty of room for new stuff. So probably gonna see some new stuff tomorrow or tonight

Ah true, don't really have so much interest for War Machine personally. At a quick glance I thought it was an IronMan at the top of the list. Good call.

Antman must have got ditched for the Hot Toys Logo :lol

I don't think that is at all indicative of what they are or aren't making. That's established promo art for the film already.

Anyone with a keener eye than I make note if Black Panther has the same suit as his solo outing?

Back