Avengers - The Infinity War a.k.a The Hot Toys Reckoning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mk 50?!?
So HULBUSTER 2.0 is 49? And the 48??
From a weibo site...

Attachments

• 53AB995B-6C26-41BB-A648-3E535D98829A.jpg
    53AB995B-6C26-41BB-A648-3E535D98829A.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 180
The only figure I will be buying (probably my last HT too) from Infinity War is Black Widow :rock

black-widow-blonde.png

I know its not a guarantee, but it looks like there will be at least 3 new armors in Infinity War

I think we will just see what we've seen....
A new Hulkbuster and the 48...both of which I don't like the new designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quitters :lol

Just kidding. Wow so many people leaving HT collecting after IW :( So begins the dark age of collecting :lol

Not just collecting, but apparently a lot of folks will be done with the MCU after A4 (myself included because I honestly don't give a hoot about the X-Men and FF).

On the contrary, I think there should be a whole new age of collecting upon us if HT actually plans on making all of the main characters from IW - just the IW versions of the Avengers and GotG alone will probably take HT a few years to put out. :lol

I know im done with HT MCU after A4 but will buy Doom and Silver Surfer down the road if they apperar in whatever comes after A4. Im moving towards completing a complete HT Justice League (with Green Lantern not before) and whatever interesting stuff comes out of DCEU

I can’t see myself setting a date to stop collecting MCU stuff. I’ll chug on as always — dig popular culture I dig and fail at resisting subsequent HT offerings :lol

Back