Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Part 1 & Part 2 - (May 4, 2018 & May 3, 2019)

He did about as much as 99% of the other Marvel heroes--create a minor distraction in the hopes of allowing the big boys (Warlock and Silver Surfer) the unlikely chance of catching Thanos off guard.

I would totally support Marvel Studios killing off every member of the current Avengers team, and bringing in Spidey to replace them with his own rag-tag group of wacky b-listers. Darkhawk, Night Thrasher, Stingray, Forbush Man, etc.

I would be OK with Cap dying with Bucky being the new Cap, as well as Widow and Hawkeye dying and being replaced by Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver on the main team. Also Hulk and Iron Man can go to outer space for a while... but don't mess with my Thor. :lol

I think they should have two separate Avengers teams

- Bucky Cap, Falcon, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
- Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Antman and Wasp

I would love if they brought the Netflix series characters into the movies like Daredevil, Iron Fist and Luke Cage. If Spidey came into play that would be neat (only to get away from Sony) and hopefully one day they will add She Hulk and Wonder Man into the movies.

I would be OK with Cap dying with Bucky being the new Cap, as well as Widow and Hawkeye dying and being replaced by Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver on the main team. Also Hulk and Iron Man can go to outer space for a while... but don't mess with my Thor. :lol
OK, Thor can stay. But it has to be one of these two guys:

Xi20sfL.jpg

xEfOyoM.jpg

I think it would be great to see Nova, Sentry, Ares, Valkyrie and Ronin (do they have his rights?) in live action.

They were all part of the Avengers at some point and would be more interesting or better additions than Widow/Hawkeye IMO. I think after SW and Quicksilver being introduced, we are going to start seeing more super power oriented heroes.

Also Mockingbird was on Agents of SHIELD by a reputable actress (who could hold her own in the movies) so maybe she will make the transition to the films one day too.

I need a hot toys beta Ray bill...

Avengers and TWS are my most repeatedly watched MCU films to date, so I appreciate immensely what Whedon and the Russos bring to the table, each has their own strengths. Civil War will obviously be the Russos' biggest test, important thing to note in CW is how well they can balance the sheer number of characters on screen, which obviously will be an important talent for Avengers IW. I do believe they'll knock it out of the park with CW and IW.

Also until we all see AoU, I don't buy the argument that the Russos are better at action than Whedon. Early word on AoU is that the action scenes are gonna be insane and easily top the first Avengers (we already got some glimpses in the trailers).

I think they should have two separate Avengers teams

- Bucky Cap, Falcon, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver
- Thor, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Antman and Wasp

I would love if they brought the Netflix series characters into the movies like Daredevil, Iron Fist and Luke Cage. If Spidey came into play that would be neat (only to get away from Sony) and hopefully one day they will add She Hulk and Wonder Man into the movies.

I think they will split up the Avengers for most of the first film plus and reassemble for the final. Keep in mind they will have 40 heroes in this by then and everything including the kitchen sink will be thrown in...can't wait!

yep Feige is putting it all in these two to finish up a big MCU bow out. It will be interesting

I really hope Henry Jackman will be the composer. Love his heroic scores.

I wonder what comes after Thanos? These movies will make bank and I'm sure disney will try to keep going until they run the franchise into the ground. But the films have really taken on the biggest storyline by the time Thanos hits, and with the movie rights all over, I wonder how they would ever follow up Thanos? How many of the characters would need to probably be recast by then? They would have done--including all studios--the death of Gwen Stacy, days of future past, apocalypse, age of ultron, civil war, Ragnarok, infinity wars, the death of Elecktra twice, etc. All pretty big events in comics...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back