Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Was that blond chick that flirts with Cap but never bones him in this?

Poor bastard really needs to get laid. It's been what, like 80 years? Assuming he wasn't still a virgin when he got frozen?

Bruce has been off-world for a few years, Steve and Nat have been on the run from the law crashing in seedy hotels together and he grew a magnificent beard. It’s safe to say Cap is getting some.:lol

Wow it looks like IW is going to fall only 4-6 million short of beating TFA opening.

That’s pretty embarrassing if I was Feige I wouldn’t show my face come monday.

Wow it looks like IW is going to fall only 4-6 million short of beating TFA opening.

I'd be embarrassed too if my movie couldn't outperform The First Avenger.

:monkey3

?? Is that sarcasm?? :lol

If not, I think the opposite. That's rather impressive. That's higher than the projections. TFA is the all time leader at $248, while IW was expected to do $210 (Marvel's) to a high of $236. So it is exceeding the estimates.

Plus Star Wars most likely still has broader mass appeal worldwide than the MCU. And TFA was the 1st SW movie in 10 1/2 years, while IW is movie #18 in a 10 year run. Marvel is bound to have some viewer fatigue, where SW had 10 years of build up and anticipation to something all new.

Does Dr. Strange have a girlfriend? Or does his cape do that for him?

MV5BMTY5ODcxMDU4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjAzNjQyNQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR99,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Marvel's IW domestic opening weekend will out gross DC's JL TOTAL domestic Box Office gross ($229,024,295).... :slap

Now that's embarrassing.... :rotfl

Saw this opening night and loved it, but I do have one question from a continuity standpoint that I don't think anyone has mentioned:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw this opening night and loved it, but I do have one question from a continuity standpoint that I don't think anyone has mentioned:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes Nidavellir was part of the 9 realms.

Good point. Didn't really think about that. But...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes Nidavellir was part of the 9 realms.

Good point. Didn't really think about that. But...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

AoU takes place after Thor 2, where Loki became Odin. Plus Thor went somewhere else after AoU and didn't come back 'till Ragonrock, at which point we learn that Skurge is the Bifrost guard and Heimdall was on the run. So all in all the continuity is fine.

Back