Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Hell yeah I had a huge grin on my face .... just like I did when justice league beat up their cgi bad guys with there supa powas. Both movies were very messy, neither an example of the power of cinema. I dare say the action in infinity war was just as mumbling as it was in justice league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanos punked by some skrulls lol

not skrulls
I saw some people mentioning some other villain, some other alien that is bigger and that would take thanos to take him out

If this movie failed to put a huge grin on your face you need to just accept the fact that you hate superheroes.
Ay ay ay.

It may in fact indicate the opposite, as is the case for most MCU movies.

And DCEU movies for that matter.

Ay ay ay.

It may in fact indicate the opposite, as is the case for most MCU movies.

And DCEU movies for that matter.

Listen thank god some of these superhero movies have been different than their stories from the comics lol

Look it’s impossible to perfectly translate from print to screen it just is and you know this to be true.

Listen thank god some of these superhero movies have been different than their stories from the comics lol

Look it’s impossible to perfectly translate from print to screen it just is and you know this to be true.
Jye, no.

Just calm down.

Holy crap.

Jye, you're better than this.

Oh well, you come and go with these things like Star Wars, I'll just wait and see how you swing.

I just saw it. I like it...but the action sequences were underwhelming...and as far as the outcome, they played it safe, IMO. The way the characters were divided and the story was told, it didn't look or feel very epic at all. The Black Order was kind of disappointing.

I would love a Thanos movie. He's great. He doesn't talk or act like a villain. I love the way he fights too. Some of the humor was good, but when the jokes fail....they fail hard.

Also, I missed the after credit scene because I was pissing my pants :lol

I want to see what's next...so that's good. I doubt the film will make more than the first Avengers...from the reaction of the audience.

I just saw it. I like it...but the action sequences were underwhelming...and as far as the outcome, they played it safe, IMO. The way the characters were divided and the story was told, it didn't look or feel very epic at all. The Black Order was kind of disappointing.

Nu-uh! not on Hype-Jye's watch!

Get im jye!

Hmmm, surprised by how much people are loving it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't love it. Seeing it again Saturday but that'll be it for me and I thought I'd be spending a fortune in the theaters for this. A lot goes on and don't remember it all (part of the reason I do want to see it once more at this point) but (sorry-longish):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, I think a better director or cinematographer would have made the same scenes or ideas much better looking and memorable, than the Russo Brothers. It's like the potential is there, but ...meh.
They got a bit Whedon-y didn't they?

To tell the truth, this didn't feel like a Russo's movie, it felt like a producer's movie, it had less gravitas than WS and CW, how's that possible?.

That sequence of Thanos just walking through the entire team with that bombasting Zimmer-esque music should have made my jaw hit the ground, if filmed better, as-is, it just made me go "huh cool", like wtf? This is the freaking climax!

They got a bit Whedon-y didn't they?

To tell the truth, this didn't feel like a Russo's movie, it felt like a producer's movie, it had less gravitas than WS and CW, how's that possible?.

That sequence of Thanos just walking through the entire team with that bombasting Zimmer-esque music should have made my jaw hit the ground, if filmed better, as-is, it just made me go "huh cool", like wtf? This is the freaking climax!

Yeah, the editing, the color schemes, and the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Jye, no.

Just calm down.

Holy crap.

Jye, you're better than this.

Oh well, you come and go with these things like Star Wars, I'll just wait and see how you swing.

OK did you not read my lengthy review?

I clearly said the movie has some major frustrating flaws mostly involving playing it safe with the deaths.

Just ask JAWS he read it lol

I would love a Thanos movie. He's great. He doesn't talk or act like a villain. I love the way he fights too. Some of the humor was good, but when the jokes fail....they fail hard.

I want to see what's next...so that's good. I doubt the film will make more than the first Avengers...from the reaction of the audience.

I agree about the humor when it failed it failed hard.

But c’mon some of the action was just jaw dropping.

Very accurate the separation really scales the scope of the movie back seemed like little tv episode crossovers in one movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK did you not read my lengthy review?

I clearly said the movie has some major frustrating flaws mostly involving playing it safe with the deaths.

Just ask JAWS he read it lol
I read it, you claim to acknowledge those flaws but you clearly let yourself go with outlandish claims filled with hype :lol

It's ok, don't stop being you and getting hyped.

I'm just saying, jeez Jye so much hype :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:
Same here, when they opened up with that, which was worthy of Jye's hype, no less, and they quickly followed by Loki's chocking face almost popping his eyes out, a scene worthy of Game of Thrones, I was full on hype too, like "holy ****, this is gonna be a bloodbath", but no, it went soft and vanilla after that.

Back