ATTENTION ALL UK CUSTOMISERS... SW part in the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorgmal Snow

Super Freak
Reaction score
RIGHTY!!! I have no idea if I am allowed to do this but I will suffer the consequences........

Basically we in the UK have no such thing as TOY ANX... whom we all know and love. They provide a great service and are so great... But wouldn't it be great if someone in the UK did the same thing...

Well as from last week there is (I would like to point out that I am in now way linked to this site or receive any perks for this I am doing it to share the goodness)

the site is collectablekitbash.co.uk and the chap who runs is a jolly fine bloke. I have bought loads of bits off of him and now he is stocking SideShow star wars parts..... yeeeeppeeeee.......

He is also a stocker of the ACI bodies that I spoke about on the body thread....

He provides a top service and is always quick to post stuff and it is ALWAYS perfect....

Hope it helps you guys out.......
If you go to the site, and look down the left side you will see the sideshow tab :)

newpictureheader2.jpg

No its cool to post this dorgs as he is a shop seller like TA. Anyhoo he is a great seller ive brought tons off him as well, and he sends stuff very quick.

He is indeed... I have just been gasing to Darren and he says he has pre-ordered a load of stuff so that section will be well stocked in time!! :)

Would that Clone Trooper Base Body go well, if I'd start on a custom Scout Trooper with Hasbro Parts?

Morning gent....

Well if you are doing a Scout then I would recommend the ACI body packs.

2149.1.jpg

The reason is that you would have to get a neck, feet, and some wrist joints. Also the Side show body's are no where as stiff as the ACI
Hope that helps :)

...Cool thanks Mark for the heads up...a European SW parts dealer is a good thing to have....
I´ve heard of them before,but never ordered from them....Will have to move their URL to my bookmarks...

Mark, you might want to have the owner of the site register here and start up his own thread in the dealers section. He'll definitely get a wider audience that way as I'm sure there are some UK customizers who aren't checking this area very often.

Darren is a great guy... If you guys do order from him please leave feedback here..

He does not really have time for forums but I will pass feedback on to him.

I brought 3 of those ACI bodies and he posted em off today as well :)

Ive had about 30 or 40 bits off him so far not including several TT's.

Cool To see Darren getting Sideshow stuff in :) He's a top bloke always friendly & will answer any questions you have. I've bought ton's of bits & bobs from him the service is outstanding i've never waited any longer than 2 days to receive anything he's shipped out
Most of the stuff ive used on my biker scout has come from his shop
Finally us lot in the UK might have an alternative to buying in from the states & funding this greedy government with customs charges GRRRRRRR lol

hey,only for the uk customizers??thats not fair,dorgs:pfft:
well,he is shipping to us continental europeans as well:nana:
looks interesting:clap:yess:
yeiks,another source to spend a fortune:gah::panic:

I've bought from him recently and received excellent service. Recommended :)

I really love these ACI bodies, so if anyone wants something as good as a TT seriously buy 1 of these, ive brought 5 so far. The joints are very tight and tbh i think the plastic is stronger than a TT as well it feels more solid.

Back