Attakus Star Wars Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. It is a nice statue.

Do you think this one is better than the PF? I don't own any of the Attakus statues; I was thinking about picking up a few if I could find them at decent prices.

only the vader, stormtrooper, grievous and maybe royal guard/probe droid are above $400. Everything else can be picked up dirt cheap. I got both han solo + chewbaca at $90 a pop, many of the other pieces at <$200

It's quite sad really how much out of favor attakus has became, they were the pinnacle of star war collectibles and rightly so due to their amazing paint and quality.

Nowdays you have to pay $300+ for a crap sideshow statue while attakus are going for $100ish which has much better paint and finish.

They really need to learn how to market their products and to communicate with their customers, having a barely usable french website with a tiny picture just doesnt do it anymore...

Last edited:
only the vader, stormtrooper, grievous and maybe royal guard/probe droid are above $400. Everything else can be picked up dirt cheap. I got both han solo + chewbaca at $90 a pop, many of the other pieces at <$200

It's quite sad really how much out of favor attakus has became, they were the pinnacle of star war collectibles and rightly so due to their amazing paint and quality.

Nowdays you have to pay $300+ for a crap sideshow statue while attakus are going for $100ish which has much better paint and finish.

They really need to learn how to market their products and to communicate with their customers, having a barely usable french website with a tiny picture just doesnt do it anymore...

ps: i am returning the vader 1 the paint issue is driving me crazy, seller has been horrible, if he just apologized i would let it go, but he was rude and says i caused those paint issues, as if i would spill some black paint on my own statue. Making me so mad, so it's an ebay case now.

Damn sorry to hear that. I was just looking on ebay and found one without the COA if you are interested. https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-STATU...Fi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item4ab424c4ea I don't have any funds for the next couple of months due to all the PF's I have coming in.

I edited that last part out, didnt want to drag my ebay problems onto an attakus thread.

now that i seen the vader 1 in person, it's definitely the best one i prefer. Time to continue the adventure to find a perfect statue. Problem with attakus statues are the way they are painted, you cannot touchup at all to fix those problems.

Do you think this one is better than the PF? I don't own any of the Attakus statues; I was thinking about picking up a few if I could find them at decent prices.

If the Sideshow had a better helmet then it would have been the ultimate scaled Stormtrooper rendition, otherwise I like the armor details. But the Attakus is not perfect either. Still both are great statues.

My girlfriend got me her second present for my birthday, next to the Brian Rood "Trooper" print I got not long ago: the Attakus TIE fighter pilot statue. Really nice statue, not that accurate, but very cool though. It will complete my SDS TIE Pilot life-size bust well. :)

attakustiefighterpilot0.jpg

I edited that last part out, didnt want to drag my ebay problems onto an attakus thread.

now that i seen the vader 1 in person, it's definitely the best one i prefer. Time to continue the adventure to find a perfect statue. Problem with attakus statues are the way they are painted, you cannot touchup at all to fix those problems.

Those marks aren't paint issues, they come how the statue is shipped/packaged so it is possible that those marks were not there before it was shipped.

Most of the Vader 1s have it on their back and not on the shoulder.

Have had three Vader 1s with these marks on them, and returned all three because of it.

Those marks aren't paint issues, they come how the statue is shipped/packaged so it is possible that those marks were not there before it was shipped.

Most of the Vader 1s have it on their back and not on the shoulder.

Have had three Vader 1s with these marks on them, and returned all three because of it.

Really, that sucks! Did you end up getting a good one?

Really, that sucks! Did you end up getting a good one?

Unfortunatly not, after an couple more tries ( with almost always the same marks on the back ) I decided to get this statue only in person, so I could check it out how worse these marks are.

If anyone ever decides to buy one of these always ask for mutilpe photo's in natural daylight.

Will look if I have saved these photos somewere.

Unfortunatly not, after an couple more tries ( with almost always the same marks on the back ) I decided to get this statue only in person, so I could check it out how worse these marks are.

If anyone ever decides to buy one of these always ask for mutilpe photo's in natural daylight.

Will look if I have saved these photos somewere.

This is a real problem, i only notice it on vader though not any other attakus statue (have almost all of them) i think because the way the cape was painted. Under light, it's very annoying.

This one is going to be a problem to get especially considering the price.

This is a real problem, i only notice it on vader though not any other attakus statue (have almost all of them) i think because the way the cape was painted. Under light, it's very annoying.

This one is going to be a problem to get especially considering the price.

Yup, thats why I just gave up looking for one online and just will have to see one with my own eyes before handing over my cash.

Yup, thats why I just gave up looking for one online and just will have to see one with my own eyes before handing over my cash.

but that's next to impossible, no stores keep attakus 1/5 scale, much less the old vader 1 lol :( unless find a private collector local or goto france..

I put the odds similar to winning the lottery.

cant help it, had to pick up another one, the detail and paint quality just cant be beat. Let me think 1/6 scale plastic toy trooper or this guy..tough choice :)

trooper1.jpg

trooper2.jpg

trooper3.jpg

trooper4.jpg

trooper5.jpg

cant help it, had to pick up another one, the detail and paint quality just cant be beat. Let me think 1/6 scale plastic toy trooper or this guy..tough choice :)

trooper1.jpg

trooper2.jpg

trooper3.jpg

trooper4.jpg

trooper5.jpg

Ghey stance. No strength. He looks like he's about to topple forward on himself.

but that's next to impossible, no stores keep attakus 1/5 scale, much less the old vader 1 lol :( unless find a private collector local or goto france..

I put the odds similar to winning the lottery.

Well, I am from the Netherlands and France is not so far away :yess:

But these show up from time to time, and am still waiting for photos from an collector who lives about 100 miles from me, and if it does look good on the pics I will drive up there to inspect ( and buy ) it.

That AOTC Clonetrooper is an awesome statue, absolutly love mine, congrats with your new addition to your collection.

Congrats on your Clone from Attakus! :clap It has great paint apps and an ok pose (compared to bird shooting Boba or the dancing Sandie). I have 2 Attakus statues and indeed they are very nice, details are cool, paint apps are great, but still they don't have that thing that will make me try collecting more of them.

Congrats on your Clone from Attakus! :clap It has great paint apps and an ok pose (compared to bird shooting Boba or the dancing Sandie). I have 2 Attakus statues and indeed they are very nice, details are cool, paint apps are great, but still they don't have that thing that will make me try collecting more of them.

i know what you mean, the way they are presented is a bit static, taking itself too seriously like a 50 yearold englishman as oppose to a 20 something ipod kid. I mean just look at their display boxes you think you are buying a 1970s typewriter :slap And they never add anything to the base. But i care about paint quality and details above anything else, that's why i love them so much, attakus has consistent best paint in the industry no question, i believe all of them are painted in france not china. You will never get a rogue type quality paint. To me this is the level all highend collectible statues should be at.

Ghey stance. No strength. He looks like he's about to topple forward on himself.

he's a clonetrooper_001, he suppose to be weak and falls over when a jedi sneeze at it. I like the stance attakus sculpted it perfectly, it's more action pose than most attakus statues, and shows he's trying to fire that big gun but not too elegantly.

Back