Attakus Chewbacca statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsjedi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have a question and thought I would ask the opinion of the forum, there is a local place with an Attakus chewbacca statue for 92 dollars in the box. It was a return, i opened it and had some scratches but for the most part it is ok for me. Is it worth it? I thought for 92 bucks i can get a 1/6 figure new...........I am so torn!

I have a question and thought I would ask the opinion of the forum, there is a local place with an Attakus chewbacca statue for 92 dollars in the box. It was a return, i opened it and had some scratches but for the most part it is ok for me. Is it worth it? I thought for 92 bucks i can get a 1/6 figure new...........I am so torn!

If I would still collecting Attakus I would get, it if it's in good shape! Keep in mind that the scale is 1/5.

I really don't collect statues, but it looked great! not mint condition but good enoug for me. I just was not sure about attukus since I don't collect statues.

that is a great price as long as the damage is not too noticable or can be easily fixed.

Keep in mind he is a very heavy sucker, so you would be paying a lot for shipping if you scored him on ebay.

definately an under-rated piece!

A local store has it so no shipping involved. The small damage is by the bag towards the back. only a small piece of "hair" really. It is heavy as I took it out of the the box. It does look great and for 92 bucks seems like a score.

A local store has it so no shipping involved. The small damage is by the bag towards the back. only a small piece of "hair" really. It is heavy as I took it out of the the box. It does look great and for 92 bucks seems like a score.

Even u don't collect statues get it! Could be a start hehe! or at least you'll have a great statue to display, for that price you can't go wrong!

Back