At 6.75" does Sideshow's Deluxe R2-D2 bother you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does the height bother you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. I'm buying it, I'm super-pumped it's finally coming out, and I reckon I'll be pleased as punch to get it in hand.

Ill have to wait till I get home to pop out the ruler and have a look.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ill wait till I get home to pop out the ruler and have a look.

Comparing the size of your lightsabers again? Size matters not. It's how you use it.

This will be interesting. If SSC makes their C-3PO (which seems certain now) in scale with their R2 it will be on the small side. I can't wait to see if the Star Wars section actually self implodes if they release a C-3PO that is roughly the same size as that Medi overpriced puke that's so small it has to be in 1/7 scale.

Not to worry - stay tuned for the follow-up post-release poll.

And then another one when 3PO's specs are posted.

Ill have to wait till I get home to pop out the ruler and have a look.

Same here. I'll have to wait and see how it displays when actually on the shelf. Still, 6.75"=17.1cm seems perfect when measuring Tama 3PO or HT Luke.

It's hard to know right now based on just a measurement and the size comparison graphic on Sideshow's site, but it bothers me a little bit. Hardly a deal breaker, but I think they could have stood to make him a bit bigger.

I don't know how anyone can't be bothered by it. It's not right! How can anyone think what's wrong is right? That's like saying the Nazis were good people. Anyone who isn't bothered by this R2 would have stood by and done nothing while the Nazis perpetrated their horrors.

Oh, and :D

Back