Asmus Toys LOTR.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1378563_10151655239761968_240781754_n.jpg

Why not just show a screen grab? This sketch doesn't inspire a huge amount of confidence.

But it's good to show (I'm going to assume) the sculptor getting familiar with the costume by sketching it out. Just my 2c

They did show the armor in progress and it looks really good, so I'm not too worried. But if you're that far along - why release such a primitive sketch?

I'm more concern on what the Head sculpt of the Fellowship would look like.. after seeing Ace Ventura makes me worry alittle.. would be nice to at lease show a work in progress photo

I think some decision making on the Ace Ventura was because if a lack of licensing. I think LOTR is one of the few they actually have licenses for.

Ok was about to post. oh well here it is Again. I can see people wanting many of this guy TO Build a ORC ARMY.

Ok was about to post. oh well here it is Again. I can see people wanting many of this guy TO Build a ORC ARMY.

I can't. It's a fairly distinctive orc. Great sculpt, though I have no interest in it. Where's Saruman? :monkey2

I would buy a few and just customize him a bit to change it for a gang of them. Meats BACK ON THE TABLE BOYS.

I would buy a few and just customize him a bit to change it for a gang of them. Meats BACK ON THE TABLE BOYS.

'Menu' ;)

And that was Ugluk.

And he was an uruk-hai not an orc.

And he was in Two Towers not Return of the King.

Other than that, your post is full of win! ;)

First of many. I'm expecting Asmus to make ALOT of orcs. Shouldn't need to get multiples of any of them to army build.
I expect them to do it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back